The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

North Swedish Horses

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Vassilia
Visit My Farm

North Swedish Horses

Post by Vassilia »

I saw there wasn't a thread for my favourite horse breed so I thought I would make one ^^

I myself was finally able to get my own north Swedish horses to turn into purebreds so I'm happy, here's my three foal I have right now ^^
V Avund

V Ilska

V Lycka

and I have these two stallions up for stud if anyone is interested :)
Z Tjabo

Björndahl
Lakewood
Visit My Farm

Re: North Swedish Horses

Post by Lakewood »

I'm glad to see Björndahl found a good home :)
Fendi
Visit My Farm

Post by Fendi »

Is someone still intrested in breeding this breed?

I am. I try to get more purebreeds but i have not been lucky yet. Crossed some Dole´s with my Forest mares to gain more blood into my line! :)
Giniw
Visit My Farm

Post by Giniw »

I am Breeding them and i ther is someone ells I coud kned some help to not inbreed them
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

Giniw wrote:.
I am interested in breeding them, but I'm pretty sure that the ones I have right now are somewhat related to everybody else's haha
Giniw
Visit My Farm

Post by Giniw »

StellaSim wrote:
Giniw wrote:.
Perhapse we can help one a nother. I do ned a Little help whip new blod and if you whant I can bred a Filly for you if you whant or a Colt. if you donr have my gen branch alredy. I have stalions out for stud.

Sorry for my English I am Swedish.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

Giniw wrote:Perhapse we can help one a nother. I do ned a Little help whip new blod and if you whant I can bred a Filly for you if you whant or a Colt. if you donr have my gen branch alredy. I have stalions out for stud.

Sorry for my English I am Swedish.
Sure thing! And no worries! Learning languages is hard, I'm trying to learn Greek right now, and its coming along very slowly lol.

I just picked up a Friesian and a Thoroughbred from the market today and I have some Forest Horses and Arabians already. I was going to start crossing them to create a Dole Gudbrandsdal and then cross them back to Forest Horses to get the North Swedish Horse.

I think the north swedish horses I have are related to yours, but the new horses I got aren't, so if you want to use any studs, or want me to breed a certain cross, just let me know! All the horses should be in the North Swedish Horse Pasture at my farm
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:21 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:21 am