Community Forum

Pindos Pony

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Katja
Visit My Farm

Pindos Pony

Post by Katja »

Though Pindos are technically just a step en route to my final project, I did notice that there are a number of foals being born out there (that aren't my own). I thought a Pindos stud book project could be useful for all of us (and we can work together).

I'll come back later and edit this to add more, but if you are currently raising pindos, please join in.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Re: Pindos Pony

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Don't have them yet, but am working towards them now! I would love to be a part of this once I get a foal on the ground!
Katja
Visit My Farm

Post by Katja »

I've actually decided that for now I'm going to switch my best Giara's to my alt (so they don't age out), and just focus on my Pindos, until I've got them at a high quality.
Defasher03
Visit My Farm

Post by Defasher03 »

I was working on trying to breed Pindos, but am currently downsizing my breeding projects so I can shift my focus to one or two breeds instead of about 10 different ones lol. I have some horses that were supposed to be used to breed Pindos that I am trying to get rid of if anyone is interested. :)
Become a Patron!