The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

new Abyssinian colt

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Jessi2
Visit My Farm

new Abyssinian colt

Post by Jessi2 »

Read about my new OB at the end below ...

:D I'm pretty happy in breeding my first Abyssinian colt from crossbreeds on my first try. The breed books helped.
He has No Red. Overall I'm very happy with his turn out.

Abebe - means "flourishing flower" in Ethiopian

7-Gen COI: 7.32%
HGP: 39,700

I still need to figure out his color ... any ideas or thoughts? Maybe when he is a year old? Got it, Silver Bay!
Last edited by Jessi2 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Re: new Abyssinian colt

Post by Kuro-Chan »

As he is still so young, it will be hard to tell what color he will be when he is older
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Post by BananaDragonSide »

Jessi2 wrote::D I'm pretty happy in breeding my first Abyssinian colt from crossbreeds on my first try. The breed books helped.
He has No Red. Overall I'm very happy with his turn out.

Abebe - means "flourishing flower" in Ethiopian

7-Gen COI: 7.32%
HGP: 39,700

I still need to figure out his color ... any ideas or thoughts? Maybe when he is a year old?
Congrats on the colt!! He looks to be a Silver Chestnut at this age :)
Jessi2
Visit My Farm

Re: new Ob colt

Post by Jessi2 »

Quest completed!
I bred my First Ob colt :)
Meet "Anton" a Wild Bay Dun colt

No Reds
5* for Ob !
HGP: 31,644
7-Gen COI: 0%
Agility 33
Strength/Stamina 30
Balance 29
Movement 28
Tempo 20
Speed 13
Good Points: "Well, he knows what to do with his feet, moves well which is good. Man, this colt keeps a nice regular tempo, real nice! This colt's balance is average. Seems fairly agile, but hard to say for sure. " Not so bad "About average strength, nothing exciting. This colt isn't slow, but he is no Flash Gordon! Then again, no one is."
jrowland961
Visit My Farm

Post by jrowland961 »

On the Ob and Abyssinian, I've been trying but haven't had any luck. did you have to just keep trying?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 am