The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Vladimir Heavy Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Vladimir Heavy Horse

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

List of Riverside Stallions:

PROVEN VLAD Producers:
.ℵṧ|ЯR Freak Juice

VLAD: 4/4

|ЯR| Golden Glory

VLAD: 2/3

Suffolk Punch x Cleveland Bay Stallions:
|ЯR| Presidential Penney

VLAD: 3/4

|ЯR| Simple Advantage

VLAD: 2/4

|ЯR| Blue Chance

VLAD: 2/4

Percheron x Shire Stallions:
.ℵṧ|ЯR Freak Juice

VLAD: 4/4 - PROVEN

|ЯR| Jumbled King

|ЯR| Bronze Glory

|ЯR| Golden Glory

VLAD: 2/4 - PROVEN
Grade Stallions:
|ЯR| Handsome Challenge

Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Just wanted to let everyone know that being "approved" for Red just means asking me first. XD I just didn't want him flooded with mares while he's the only VHD available.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Just an update to let everyone know my Vlad herd continues to grow. I currently have three boys of breeding age that are 40k HGP or better. Because I have quite a few boys at stud I've gone ahead and lowered their prices down to their standard price. I'm also willing to do brood requests - if I have a Vlad mare you'd like a baby from, let me know. :) (I keep all of my Vlads in this thread, but I can't promise that it will always be up to date. ^_^; )
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Post by roesoftheshadows »

¶ Chocolate Dragon

I finally bred my first after a hiatus. I was hoping it would be a bay one but I am ok with it being black :) It is nice to have another stallion to add new blood.
I hope to breed a couple more before retiring the rest of my crosses. It will open up needed room in my pastures.
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

¶ Dragon King

I just bred another one, yet another stallion but this one is bay now.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

roesoftheshadows wrote:
I have a TON of mares and stallions on my farm. Let me know if someone catches your eye and if I'm not willing to part with them I can work out some breedings to him/her for you.
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Raikit wrote:
Thank you so much for the offer, I would love a mare that I could breed to one of my stallions when they are old enough.

I love this horse, would she be one you would be willing to part with? Also, is it possible in the sale to arrange a breeding if you are interested in selling her that is?
I love the other one called sophia, although her age is a bit too high for how young my stallions are.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

roesoftheshadows wrote:
I already have a really nice colt from that one, so I'd be willing to part with her. :) I could part with Sophia as well if you'd like her - I'll send her to my side so that she doesn't age while your boys are growing up.
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Raikit wrote:
Thanks again :) I'll buy sophia then at a later time. I can buy pull up now. What do you want for her?
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

roesoftheshadows wrote:
Sophia is safely on my side. :)

Pull Up has decent stats and confo for a Vlad, but I haven't trained her at all. Would $4000 be okay?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm