The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Vladimir Heavy Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: Vladimir Heavy Horse

Post by roesoftheshadows »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: Are you willing to put a few good Cleveland x Suffolk stallions up for stud? I'm having no luck with my Clevelands! My Shire x Percherons are there, but Clevelands are turning out to be a pain,
¶ Atomic Dragon

I put this guy up for you, he is a 5*
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

roesoftheshadows wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote: Are you willing to put a few good Cleveland x Suffolk stallions up for stud? I'm having no luck with my Clevelands! My Shire x Percherons are there, but Clevelands are turning out to be a pain,
¶ Atomic Dragon

I put this guy up for you, he is a 5*
DANG! Awesome.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Hi everyone! So I've started a little project of my own to get a Vlad. I was wondering if anyone possibly knew of any good Cleveland Bay stallions? I have this mare here, but just haven't found quite the right stud to cross her with.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Raikit wrote:Hi everyone! So I've started a little project of my own to get a Vlad. I was wondering if anyone possibly knew of any good Cleveland Bay stallions? I have this mare here, but just haven't found quite the right stud to cross her with.
Ya... If you find one let me know. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Raikit wrote:Hi everyone! So I've started a little project of my own to get a Vlad. I was wondering if anyone possibly knew of any good Cleveland Bay stallions? I have this mare here, but just haven't found quite the right stud to cross her with.
Ya... If you find one let me know. :)
Will do. I've started working on getting some CBs of my own, so we'll see what happens. ;)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

How is everyone's projects going??
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Does anyone have a decent Cleveland Bay x Suffolk mix I could breed to? My mares are not coming out the way I wanted them to.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:How is everyone's projects going??

I DID IT!!!!

After a week using all of my spare time (and some that was not so spare - sleep? who needs that?) I have succeeded! Everyone, I am proud to introduce the game's very first Vladimir Heavy Draft:

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Whole New World

She actually isn't by the horses that I thought would give me a VHD, but a pair that I threw together as kind of an "eh, I don't have anything else to do with them right now" sort of thing. XD The dam I thought had potential, but I never expected anything from the sire. Just goes to show - don't always count your "misfit" horses out. ;)

Edit: If anyone is interested in using the sire, please let me know and I'll put him up for stud.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Raikit wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:How is everyone's projects going??

I DID IT!!!!

After a week using all of my spare time (and some that was not so spare - sleep? who needs that?) I have succeeded! Everyone, I am proud to introduce the game's very first Vladimir Heavy Draft:

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Whole New World

She actually isn't by the horses that I thought would give me a VHD, but a pair that I threw together as kind of an "eh, I don't have anything else to do with them right now" sort of thing. XD The dam I thought had potential, but I never expected anything from the sire. Just goes to show - don't always count your "misfit" horses out. ;)

Edit: If anyone is interested in using the sire, please let me know and I'll put him up for stud.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! She is beautiful!!! I shall put her on the first page of this thread.

(Yes please! Put him up for stud)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: OH MY GOSH!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! She is beautiful!!! I shall put her on the first page of this thread.

(Yes please! Put him up for stud)
Thanks! I'm so in love with her. :) And as a nice bonus she actually has feathers!

He's up now/
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:11 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:11 pm