The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Vladimir Heavy Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: Vladimir Heavy Horse

Post by roesoftheshadows »

Raikit wrote:
More than fair I'll give you 6,000. Can we arrange a breeding?
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

roesoftheshadows wrote:
Oh, sorry! Didn't see this before I accepted. Pick a boy and I'll put him up for $1.
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Post by roesoftheshadows »

Raikit wrote:
Thats ok! how about this guy?
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

roesoftheshadows wrote:
He's up :)
Raikit
Visit My Farm

First 2-Gold Vlads!

Post by Raikit »

I don't know how many other people (if any) are still actively working on Vlads, but I wanted to give everyone an update on my herd.

I recently (accidentally) bred the first 2-gold Vlads! Intelligence has been an established gold in my herd for a while with Balance occasionally joining as a green, but these two somehow ended up with gold Balance. :lol: Both are from my Movement project and are in training to show in Dressage, Driven Dressage, and Hunter.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Saving Grace

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Great Save

I also wanted to share some of my recent showing success. My Strength line is slowly working its way forward and it's most recent success is a mare. With a conformation score of 60 in Strength I decided that she was too nice not to train and show. She's currently being shown in Log Pull, Marathon Driving, and Obstacle Driving and is doing amazingly in the two driving disciplines. She's doing well in Log Pull as well but is lacking in some key areas that are keeping her from being stellar.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Imported

My Movement line has produced two stallions that are showing well. The Movement line shows in Dressage, Driven Dressage, and Hunter. The first stallion is a rare cremello roan - reds were almost extinct in my herd for a while but this boy somehow came out with a double-cream red coat with roan! :lol: The second is a more common brown roan but is still stunning. Both boys have been doing wonderfully, though the second seems to be a little more talented than the first. (Both are at stud if anyone is interested.)

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Migratory

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Requiescat
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: First 2-Gold Vlads!

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Raikit wrote:responding
I'm loving watching your program move forward like it is! It's going to well! Keep up the good work!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Vlads On The Record Board!

Post by Raikit »

It was a lower record to beat, but Vlads are finally on the record board. My mare, Imported, beat the world record in Level 5 of Obstacle Driving!

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Imported
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

This makes my heart hurt, but I have a 2-gold Vlad colt for sale.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Savarin

Vladimir Heavy Draft
54,732 - Bal Int
Savarin is one of only THREE multi-gold Vladimir Heavy Drafts in existence. His two full-siblings are the only other Vlads to have more than one gold. Savarin is just slightly less fit for my program than his older brother and so I am reluctantly offering him for sale. His sister is a Dressage champion and he looks to have better potential for the discipline than she does.

I am not necessarily looking for a lot of money for this colt, but I am looking for the perfect home for him. Preferably one that will train and show him, but that is not necessary. And if you ever tire of him I will of course buy him back.
8arbeRouge
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbeRouge »

I have the perfect home for him.. i have a nice unrelated Mare for him with 50.ooo+ HGP , i will feed him well..

They are in love, you cant seperate these lovers. If you dont sell him to me, they will both get a broken heart :oops:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Raikit wrote:This makes my heart hurt, but I have a 2-gold Vlad colt for sale.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Savarin

Vladimir Heavy Draft
54,732 - Bal Int
Savarin is one of only THREE multi-gold Vladimir Heavy Drafts in existence. His two full-siblings are the only other Vlads to have more than one gold. Savarin is just slightly less fit for my program than his older brother and so I am reluctantly offering him for sale. His sister is a Dressage champion and he looks to have better potential for the discipline than she does.

I am not necessarily looking for a lot of money for this colt, but I am looking for the perfect home for him. Preferably one that will train and show him, but that is not necessary. And if you ever tire of him I will of course buy him back.
You went for the money after all :lol: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:15 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:15 am