Community Forum

Forest Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Forest Horse

Post by WILD FLICKA »

To everyone out there breeding Forest Horses! Here we can discuss them and help each other out. I have a few COI%0 Forest Horses.
sealbaes
Visit My Farm

Re: Forest Horse

Post by sealbaes »

I know this post is a bit old, but I would still like to share my love for breeding Forest Horses. I have been a proud breeder of Forest Horses since I started HWO and fell in love with the breed a little more than a year ago. I train and compete with my Forest Horses in Hunter competitions and quite a few of them have reached the leaderboards for being the best Hunter horses in the game. My main goal is to make sure all of them achieve the title of Supreme Master Grand Champion. My other goals would be to breed them with the Seal Brown color and a conformation that is pleasing to the eye. If anyone would be interested, I always have a stallion up for stud!

Wild Charm is my current stud, so feel free to check him out!

Wild Charm
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

cryingwolf wrote:.
I still have my COI 0 Forests that have a climbing HGP of 39K as my highest if you ever need to add in some new blood. I also get Seal Browns too. Glad someone else is working on them.
sealbaes
Visit My Farm

Post by sealbaes »

Nice! I'll definitely remember those for future breedings! And yes, it is nice knowing someone else loves and breeds Forest Horses other than me!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

:D I used to breed forest horses before I got into Ob's :D
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

Oh my second account,Graya I have been breeding AC breeds to try and improve them. This is a relatively new project so hasn't gone many places yet, but I do have quite a few Forest Horses, some 0% COI and none higher than 10% COI.

I would be happy to work with people to continue to improve the breed and offer up some studs too!

Also I love the conformation that
sealbaes wrote: ...
has on the horses, looks wonderful!
Become a Patron!