Community Forum

black quarter horse please?????

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: black quarter horse please?????

Post by malishka33 »

really??? already??? wow that's fast! I have been waiting so desperately impatiently!! um, well did you use a black mare and a black stallion to create this horse? if yes, then it should be staying black. is the foal like this muddy dark brown color? then yes, that's what im looking for! with many of the other black horses of other breeds that I have bred, I have memorized that if the baby is this muddy brown color, then that's the black I'm looking for!
??????????
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

malishka33 wrote:really??? already??? wow that's fast! I have been waiting so desperately impatiently!! um, well did you use a black mare and a black stallion to create this horse? if yes, then it should be staying black. is the foal like this muddy dark brown color? then yes, that's what im looking for! with many of the other black horses of other breeds that I have bred, I have memorized that if the baby is this muddy brown color, then that's the black I'm looking for!
??????????
come into chat and ill show you the horse.
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

I don't know how
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

malishka33 wrote:I don't know how
it's under community tab
it's called chat room
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

malishka33 wrote:I don't know how
here is the 95% one, i am waiting on the horse to turn 4 so i can breed her again to get the 100% but the 95% will throw 100% when bred against a + number qh
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/684983
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

vallers wrote:
I have what i think is going to be a black quarterhorse that is 95% pure. I should have the 100% by tomorrow. Do you want me to age it so i can find out if it's true black or black with a greying gene?
Hmph. Black... :lol:
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

stephanie111 wrote:
vallers wrote:
I have what i think is going to be a black quarterhorse that is 95% pure. I should have the 100% by tomorrow. Do you want me to age it so i can find out if it's true black or black with a greying gene?
Hmph. Black... :lol:

same to you
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

vallers wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hmph. Black... :lol:

same to you
Lol :)
Aztoret
Visit My Farm

Post by Aztoret »

you can always see if it's going to grey. If it borns pure black it will grey, but if it's born a dark grey/brownish colour it will be black
ShevelkovDon
Visit My Farm

black quarter horse please

Post by ShevelkovDon »

So anyone know how to get rid of the black bars on all four edges of the screen? Im at 1920x1080 on my computer and in the game, yet I have these black bars...
Become a Patron!