The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Budyonny

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Budyonny

Post by Raikit »

I decided to go ahead and start a new topic for these guys since I have finally created them and the old topic is dead.
Budyonny
[Russian Don X Thoroughbred] x [New Kirgiz X Kazakh]

The Budyonny (also known as the Budenny, Budonny, or Buddenovsky) is a Russian breed originally bred for military use. Today they are used for sport disciplines such as steeplechase or show-jumping and also as carriage horses. They are incredibly adaptable horses.
The modern Budyonny is a horse of good height with a clean, solid build and heavily muscled body. The Budyonny is a good-tempered and energetic, an animal easily broken. The breed is well suited as a riding horse or for light carriage and is a good jumper. The Budyonny has free and easy movement at all gaits making it very well suited as a sporting horse for modern equestrian events.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Re: Budyonny

Post by Raikit »

Breeders
(Players known to be currently breeding Budyonnys.)

Raikit - Mountain Pass Equines (Traditional Budyonnys)
GoldenLotusStablesII - Goldenlotusstablesii's Farm (Non-traditional Budyonnys)

News

May 21st, 2017 - Budyonny stock continues to improve. GoldenLotusStablesII has several nice HGP stallions for stud. Raikit has several lower HGP, tradition-style Budyonnys working on show titles.

March 25th, 2017 - The very first Budyonny has been born on HWO! Please welcome "Eric"!
⇒ɱρξ⇐ Eureka
Last edited by Raikit on Sun May 21, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Stallions At Stud

Summary of Available Stallions
Traditional Budyonnys
None currently

Non-Traditional Budyonnys
✨Gallant Phenomenon - Bay Dun - 66,022
✨Translucent Surprise - Silver Grulla - 67,717
✨Ivory Doom - Perlino - 66,516
✨Autumn Infusion - Sorrel - 67,515
✨Perky Maximus - Mealy Perlino - 66,273
✨Motionless Trick - Black - 67,204
✨Adamant Dream - Silver Grulla - 66,563
✨Awaken Bloodline - Perlino - 66,721
✨A Just After Creation - Grulla - 65,177

Horses For Sale

None currently.
Last edited by Raikit on Sun May 21, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

I just bred the first Budyonny filly:
⇒ɱρξ⇐ Manifest Destiny

She's a full sister to the second Budyonny colt but isn't related to Eric, so I can breed her with him when he's older. :)
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

I'm not going to post him under Stallions At Stud because he's not full Budyonny, but I wanted to introduce everyone to ⇒ɱρξ⇐ Kawaguchi. He's half Budyonny, half Deliboz, and is doing wonderfully in competitions! He currently has a champion title in Show Jumping and is working toward titles in Western Pleasure and Working Ranch. He scores really well for a horse with only 58,084 HGP. He's available for stud if anyone is interested in adding some potential for those disciplines to their lines.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Kawaguchi
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenLotusStablesII »

Raikit wrote:I'm not going to post him under Stallions At Stud because he's not full Budyonny, but I wanted to introduce everyone to ⇒ɱρξ⇐ Kawaguchi. He's half Budyonny, half Deliboz, and is doing wonderfully in competitions! He currently has a champion title in Show Jumping and is working toward titles in Western Pleasure and Working Ranch. He scores really well for a horse with only 58,084 HGP. He's available for stud if anyone is interested in adding some potential for those disciplines to their lines.

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Kawaguchi

Just wanted to let you know I have infused heavy draft into my line of Budyonny to increase their strength, once their reach their pure blood Budyonny I may stud a few :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:04 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:04 am