The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Paints

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Paints

Post by cassietaylor27 »

Hi, I am trying to establish a line of Paint Horses. I have a 2 year old colt who is almost ready to breed, but I need a mare. I am looking for a mare with green and gold stats that will make beautiful foals. If anyone has one that is willing to sell or possibly sell to me for a short time, please comment!
If you have a talented Paint mare but don't want to sell, can you sell her to me for a short time so I can breed a few foals? Than I will give her back to you for $1. We can work out below and deal for me to use your mare.
Thank you very much! I'll be willing to pay $4000 to buy her ($1000 for each foal).
Last edited by cassietaylor27 on Sat May 13, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Re: Paints

Post by cassietaylor27 »

I will pay you $1000 for each foal I get. Please, does anyone have a Paint mare?
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

I'm working on breeding you a filly now. :)
That is if you're still interested.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

ladyoblivion wrote:I'm working on breeding you a filly now. :)
That is if you're still interested.
Oh yes I am! Especially if she's 4* or 5*! And I can pay you way more now if you'd like!
LilyTromp
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

I've got a Paint filly for sale:
WhiteRose197
Visit My Farm

Post by WhiteRose197 »

I have lots of paints for sale. Come check them out :)
allaroo
Visit My Farm

Post by allaroo »

WhiteRose197 wrote:I have lots of paints for sale. Come check them out :)

how much would you sell WR Teal Oak for?
Breeding Quality Paints Since 2018
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:29 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:29 am