The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Belgian Warmblood

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Belgian Warmblood

Post by Fallon »

Working Breeding Pairs
I currently only have one breeding pair:
ƑƐ Popcorn

- Gelderlander x Selle Francais

ƑƐ Zenith

- Thoroughbred x Hanoverian
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

This is awesome to find! I have been slowly working to breed Belgian Warmbloods for a few months now. Currently have way more starter horses than I need and have almost reached the goal! :)

Very glad to see someone else has done it!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:This is awesome to find! I have been slowly working to breed Belgian Warmbloods for a few months now. Currently have way more starter horses than I need and have almost reached the goal! :)

The Belgian Warmbloods were pretty hard to breed. I'm pretty sure my hand still hurts from going through the evals for each horse I was using. :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Fallon wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:This is awesome to find! I have been slowly working to breed Belgian Warmbloods for a few months now. Currently have way more starter horses than I need and have almost reached the goal! :)

The Belgian Warmbloods were pretty hard to breed. I'm pretty sure my hand still hurts from going through the evals for each horse I was using. :D
Haha! That' what makes it fun!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I did it!! I bred a Belgian Warmblood! Yaya! :)

|ЯR-B| White Knight
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

And now I have a cute little BW filly!
|ЯR-B| Evolution B
|A∀| Atherton Hills
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Congratz!
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Congrats!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Fallon wrote:Congrats!
I'm still picking up some of your horses where I can however. It will help expand the herd faster.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 pm