The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Don't want to play anymore? Deactivate your account

Official announcements about the new game.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: Don't want to play anymore? Deactivate your account Request for further details.

Post by ladyoblivion »

larissar wrote:Then perhaps have some kind of "rescue centre" setup for any horses which can't be retired/deleted yet.
The rescue center would be an awesome idea! :D
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Re: Don't want to play anymore? Deactivate your account Request for further details.

Post by Babydluv81 »

ladyoblivion wrote:
larissar wrote:Then perhaps have some kind of "rescue centre" setup for any horses which can't be retired/deleted yet.
The rescue center would be an awesome idea! :D
Agreed! There are a few horses I wouldn't have minded getting rid of but couldn't due to having sold the offspring. Rescue center is a great idea.
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
Mythical Trainer
Visit My Farm

Re: Don't want to play anymore? Deactivate your account

Post by Mythical Trainer »

I actually deleted my first account because I spent a lot on classes I later realized I didn't want. its easy to get excited when you first join and makes mistakes but I didn't leave, I started over and now that I know I want to focus on training and keeping my horse numbers low so I can do a better job without getting my brain melted un the process, I have bought 2 bonuses to support all the amazing programming here and may buy more in the future. don't loose hope!
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Shady Maple Stables »

Poseikip wrote:Why would someone stop playing this game though?
bc its lame
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Shady Maple Stables »

WhiteBrookHorseRanch wrote:
Poseikip wrote:Why would someone stop playing this game though?
bc its lame
(FOR THEM) :cry:
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

larissar wrote:Sadly the single most frequent request we get is a user asking to have their account deactivated. Its always been a manual process and as the user base grows, so too do the number of support requests we get. So the irony is that we end up spending the majority of our time helping users who don't actually want to play anymore.

So, today's newest feature is that we've given users the ability to deactivate their own accounts now. This can be found in the Navigation panel under Settings -> Forum Settings -> Deactivate My Account.

I’m so glad I’m back on!!! I’m sure some remember me and some don’t! But I was without a computer for awhile! Got one again! Yay!!!
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Glad to have you back Ms. Trouble Maker!
DanniFro
Visit My Farm

Post by DanniFro »

I do want to keep playing, if I can get back on to the chat room, im experiencing issues with it?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

DanniFro wrote:I do want to keep playing, if I can get back on to the chat room, im experiencing issues with it?
I'd recommend contacting admin directly if you fall outside of these groups:
You're under 'adult' age in your country.
You've posted less than five times in our forums.
You've been censored by our admins.

Also, keep in mind that there could be a snag in the browser or computer so don't forget to clean out the cache as well (keeping the browser up-to-date also fixes some issues).
Monique2014
Visit My Farm

Post by Monique2014 »

wait what there is a chat room i dident know that how do i get to it
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:26 pm