The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Additional Feeding Adjustments

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Additional Feeding Adjustments

Post by larissar »

I've made some more adjustments to feeding today. Specifically I've increase how much your horse will eat grass in a pasture. You will find most horses will get quite fat on the pastures right now. All pastures are currently set to 100% quality which basically means they are full of tall grasses and the horses are eating to their hearts content. Like this guy: http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos ... -grass.jpg

Soon I'll turn on another feature where the grass the horses consume in a pasture will decrease the quality of the pasture. This will bring your pastures down to a more reasonable level so your horses won't get quite so fat. The current season will affect how quickly the grass regrows in your pastures. I'll announce once this change is published, for now please bear with me and your fat ponies.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Re: Additional Feeding Adjustments

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

lol! nice description and picture . And no this is awesome! thank you! You guys do such a wonderful job on this game! I can't wait to see what else is in store! lol
Confessions
Visit My Farm

Post by Confessions »

Hahaha, love the picture!
Also, I find it quite annoying adjusting the amount of each feed my horses are getting because I'll want say, Oats and Hay at 40% each and Performance at 20% but every time I change one it automatically changes the others, not always the one I want it to! Am I doing something wrong?
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

Once the feeding things are adjusted what do you mean by the different feeds will affect training stats??? As in the actual training you do such as stamina, speed and strength etc. fluctuate depending on their feed types??

*Lets say I train my horse in stamina up to 50%....well if all I feed him is pasture grass, does that 50% go down to 30%??
*Whereas I give him performance feed does the 50% stay the same?
Keezheekoni
Visit My Farm

Post by Keezheekoni »

bah! my show horse is fat cause all I have is pastures
Haze Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by Haze Farms »

I just put 4 horses into a small pasture and they get 0 food otherwise and finally the number is going down!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:33 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:33 am