The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Halloween Horse Costume Contest!

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Halloween Horse Costume Contest!

Post by larissar »

Win one of 4 Night-Mares in our Horse Costume Design Contest

Design the best costume for one of your horses, the 4 designs with the most votes by Halloween will win one of our 4 special mares

This is our first contest since opening the game so lets have some fun. The rules are simple. You just have to design a costume for one of your horses. The costume should be drawn over top of the image of your horse (digitally or print it out, colour with paint, crayon or whatever you come up with). Once you're ready upload the image and post a link here or send it to me in a pm or email ([email protected]) if you want to keep it secret until the voting begins. You have until Saturday October 24th at midnight eastern time to post your entry.

On Sunday I'll create a voting thread where everyone gets to vote for their favourite designs all week long. Voting closes at midnight on Halloween!
The player with the most votes gets the first choice of which Night Mare they want. Second place gets second choice, and so on.

Check out the mare in my pasture

Tip: If you want a higher resolution image to work with most browsers will allow you to right click on the horses image and select "save as image". This will be a higher resolution image than what you'd get when using a photo from your horses gallery.
Arabela
Visit My Farm

Re: Halloween Horse Costume Contest!

Post by Arabela »

Nice contest Larissa! I am guessing it's 1entry per person?
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

• Aaaa I have sudden Heroes of Might and Magic vibe from these o3o
      definitely entering and thanks for the contest!
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Rikkiri
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Rikkiri »

These are really pretty. Too bad I'm terrible at being artistic. xD Maybe I'll try anyways. Does it have to be... drawn? I mean, can we use photoshop instead? Cause I can't draw to save my life.
Loki - Black #1 Ranked TB Stud
Samhain - Metallic Grullo Ranked #1 Hanoverian Stud
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Rikkiri wrote:These are really pretty. Too bad I'm terrible at being artistic. xD Maybe I'll try anyways. Does it have to be... drawn? I mean, can we use photoshop instead? Cause I can't draw to save my life.
Photoshop, drawings, paintings, cut-and-paste paper crafts, anything goes as long as it's your own work :)

Arabela wrote:Nice contest Larissa! I am guessing it's 1entry per person?
Yes one entry per person, but I'll be nice and let you change your entry if you make a second design you like better. As long as I get the final entry in before midnight on October 24th.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

If you draw it how are you supposed to send it in? Lol
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:If you draw it how are you supposed to send it in? Lol
    • Take a photo of it/scan it ouo
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Arabicka
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabicka »

Excited! I will enter!
Last edited by Arabicka on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cassandra
Visit My Farm

Post by Cassandra »

Idk if you should use photoshop....I mean you can use for your own drawings but not for someone else's art. I hope that's what you meant because being an artist myself I find it highly offensive when someone steals art that isn't theirs and mixs the images and claims it as their own....it kills me when people do that..sorry if I understood it wrong but I was just making sure. Please guys if you do mix an image at least credit the real artist in a full link at the bottom.
I plan to enter this contest as well with a digital image drawn from sketchbook express. Sorry if I sound mean O.O not my intent here but anyway good luck everyone! I know you can do your very best!
Arabela
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabela »

Cool Running was my muse and with the spiders scrolling down our screens I was inspired to keep to the same theme. Good Luck everyone, I can't wait to see all your entries.

[Halloween Onesie](http://i.imgur.com/kbtmgfk.png)
Last edited by Arabela on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:51 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:51 am