Community Forum

3D Performance Test

Official announcements about the new game.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Re: 3D Performance Test

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

I think it's crazy that you're the only person working on this particular game!!! I remember taking a bunch of web designing classes and ugh at some point code looks the same! lol And of course nowadays code isn't used at much when making a web page....not sure about games though.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Are you still making the game? Just now discovered this forum post and it looks cool. I tried and it said that the page couldn't be found, so....
SilverCrestChampions
Visit My Farm

Post by SilverCrestChampions »

larissar wrote:

Horse World Online 3D Performance Test

We need to find out how well this runs on your computer.

If you've been following us on Facebook or Twitter you'll know we have a 3D version of Horse World Online in very early development. We've created a simple demo for you to download because we need to know how well this runs on your computers.

If you have some time could you please download our test and post the highest graphic setting/resolution you get good performance on? Your performance is best when the horses appear to be moving correctly.
Details: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NBWoMs ... U/viewform
I can't download the game D: It says it can't find the dropbox I am looking for, when I click on the download link :(
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

SilverCrestChampions wrote: I can't download the game D: It says it can't find the dropbox I am looking for, when I click on the download link :(
This hasn't been active for quite some time. It was a performance test years ago for eventual upgrading into 3D mode. It's still planned as far as I know, but not currently at the top of the list.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Sadly most of the people who play HWO use devices that aren't capable of running a game with 3D graphics as detailed as the demo shown. We are still working on new technologies for HWO.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Are you still making the game? Just now discovered this forum post and it looks cool. I tried and it said that the page couldn't be found, so....
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

I work with a Windows 10xp :lol: Are you planning anything for those who might not be able to access it?
ropeacowboy
Visit My Farm

Post by ropeacowboy »

I really wanted to download this but it's a broken link for some reason.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

larissar wrote:Yes this is window only at the moment. We do plan on having a Mac version but I'll have to look into whether or not chrome OS is supported. I suspect probably not because I don't think Chromebooks are powerful enough to run the 3D.
bummer that's what i have :(
Crosszeria2
Visit My Farm

Post by Crosszeria2 »

I know this has been put on hold, but I'll be very to see it once it's done. I don't know if it's considered rude to ask this, but would you be able to give us a rough estimate as to when it could be done?
Become a Patron!