The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

3D Performance Test

Official announcements about the new game.
Mothorchid
Visit My Farm

Re: 3D Performance Test

Post by Mothorchid »

How far along is it in its development? What features are going to be in it?
SkewbaldSummer
Visit My Farm

Post by SkewbaldSummer »

With all due respect the graphics on it are amazing, however all that happened was some horses cantering around and in a lake. Im not sure if im playing it wrong but nothing except that happened, non of my buttons ie space bar ect. Im on a very new laptop with windows 8.1 with no faults. Please can you explain if im playing it wrong please.
SkewbaldSummer
Visit My Farm

Post by SkewbaldSummer »

With all due respect the graphics on it are amazing, however all that happened was some horses cantering around and in a lake. Im not sure if im playing it wrong but nothing except that happened, non of my buttons ie space bar ect. Im on a very new laptop with windows 8.1 with no faults. Please can you explain if im playing it wrong please, thanks
Mothorchid
Visit My Farm

Post by Mothorchid »

It's just a graphics test, there isn't supposed to be anything to play.
SkewbaldSummer
Visit My Farm

Post by SkewbaldSummer »

Oh haha ok thank you, my mistake. Well then I suppose it passed the graphics as they were amazing
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Lotus Stables »

Well it does support 3D games, from what I have seen, since I play another game that has 3D graphics and when competing moving graphics as well, but not to sure if this game will be more elaborate and complex maybe why it may not
BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm

Post by BlanketMonster »

Perhaps I downloaded/unpacked the files wrong but whenever I try to run the Test program I can only get as far as the software logo then the program stops working and it has to close. Maybe it is because my laptop is getting up there in years but it runs Windows10 and I have played 3D games before on it.

Can anyone help?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Did you extract all the files before you tried to run the program? It won't work if you try to run it while it's still in the zip file.
EliteHBLK
Visit My Farm

Post by EliteHBLK »

I got it, and it's amazing. I think you should fix horse's movement in gallop and canter. And add paint horses! :D Will there be different breeds?
ExoticShorty
Visit My Farm

Post by ExoticShorty »

I have windows 7 and when I try to launch it... it always stops working/crashing this could be a bug but I have no clue.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm