The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Please Be Advised - Update Coming

Official announcements about the new game.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Re: Please Be Advised - Update Coming

Post by Weaving »

Still getting used to this update, but I LOVEEEEE that there's a win percentage now! Makes life so much easier! Thank you thank you thank you!!
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Bugs I have noticed:

When filtering competitions by discipline, and the result list is more than 1 page the search will be reset when you try to go to the next page.

The win percentage just isn't correct. One of my horses got 98% wins in one discipline but the number of starts are 63 and the number of 1st's are 29. I am no math pro but I do know that 29 of 63 isn't 98%.
Queta
Visit My Farm

Post by Queta »

Bug?

I purchased a Large Walnut Board Pasture. When I clicked to place it on my farm, it just disappeared. Can I either get the money or the pasture back somehow?

Never mind. It has miraculously appeared now that I went back to look. Sorry!
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Post by nyraeia »

Sunpath wrote:The win percentage just isn't correct. One of my horses got 98% wins in one discipline but the number of starts are 63 and the number of 1st's are 29. I am no math pro but I do know that 29 of 63 isn't 98%.
Second and third places count as well.
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

It should probably read "Placing Percent" or similar

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

Love the updates thank you Larissar!! I realise the format is more to suit phones and tablets but will there also be a expanded view for the desktop? Just so I can see all the info on pedigrees etc and everything isn't so cramped!
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

I've noticed two maybe grammar issues? When a horse is bred, it says she is pregnant TO a stallion rather than BY a stallion. Not sure if that's proper horse terminology and I'm just unaware. Also with certain half/mixed/part horses, the [%] doesn't have a space between it and the mix name. Tiny things. Oh, and I also noticed that past page 1 of show results, nothing comes up.

Really enjoying the new update overall though. :)
Lekara
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

In the midst of my training this evening, it seems like all the training suddenly took more energy than it had an hour ago. Is this a part of the update/changes?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Lekara wrote:In the midst of my training this evening, it seems like all the training suddenly took more energy than it had an hour ago. Is this a part of the update/changes?
Yes, I've just updated the training system (http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... hp?p=19932) Energy costs are raised, but training gains are also raised with it.
Lekara
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

larissar wrote:
Lekara wrote:In the midst of my training this evening, it seems like all the training suddenly took more energy than it had an hour ago. Is this a part of the update/changes?
Yes, I've just updated the training system (http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... hp?p=19932) Energy costs are raised, but training gains are also raised with it.

Thank you! Sorry I missed that earlier post. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 am