The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Please Be Advised - Update Coming

Official announcements about the new game.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Please Be Advised - Update Coming

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

cookiecutey wrote:soo whats new? I cant do turns anymoreO.o
Try clicking on the half moon on the right hand corner. The one with the Z's on it.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Lekara
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

I agree - the showing updates are fantastic! The new conformation stats will take a little getting used to, but I know they'll be more helpful in the long run. Even just the new layout and visuals look great.
It's obvious you've spent a *lot* of time on this. Thank you for your hard work! :D
Eska
Visit My Farm

Post by Eska »

I like most of the changes, but I must admit that I find the new training a bit confusing. Hopefully, I only need to get used to it.
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon4 »

Eska wrote:I like most of the changes, but I must admit that I find the new training a bit confusing. Hopefully, I only need to get used to it.
It will be just getting used to it. Everything seems strange to me, but the training has just started to feel 'normal' to me now.
I love the update though and all the new features, especially the feeding and finding specific competitions!
Dreamer98
Visit My Farm

Post by Dreamer98 »

I entered one of my mares in the local shows, in hunter, but no matter what level I put her at she came in forth place. She would normally come in first in levels 1-3 and go downhill from level 4. Maybe you could take a look at the local shows? I tried it with a couple of my other horses, but they all did the same thing.

Thank you for all the hard work, I love this game. The update is going to take a bit of getting used to but I'm really excited about trying everything out!
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

Local shows are fine. Someone else asked about this elsewhere; search for it in Bugs iirc.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

I'm loving the new conformation. I can't glance at a conformation profile and immediately know whether the horse is what I need anymore, but I'm getting accustomed to spotting my ideal values again. I appreciate that the differences between scores are more gradual; I had a lot of rejects that were, for example, a +2 when I needed a +3, that have turned out to be a +7 or +8, which is closer to the +9 that is my adjusted goal.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
AelwinAlba
Visit My Farm

Post by AelwinAlba »

My tabs on the side aren't working for some reason. Like I can click the Farm tab and go to my farm but that's pretty much it. The rest of them won't do anything no matter how many times I click them. Love the new update btw it makes everything flow so much more smoothly when you can see the horses potential, and the new conformation reminds me of the horse creation demo :)
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

AelwinAlba wrote:My tabs on the side aren't working for some reason. Like I can click the Farm tab and go to my farm but that's pretty much it. The rest of them won't do anything no matter how many times I click them. Love the new update btw it makes everything flow so much more smoothly when you can see the horses potential, and the new conformation reminds me of the horse creation demo :)
Is this happening on every page or only on some pages?
AelwinAlba
Visit My Farm

Post by AelwinAlba »

All pages, I've refreshed several times as well to see if that would help but so far it remains the same.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:01 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:01 am