Community Forum

Please Be Advised - Update Coming

Official announcements about the new game.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Re: Please Be Advised - Update Coming

Post by Weaving »

Still getting used to this update, but I LOVEEEEE that there's a win percentage now! Makes life so much easier! Thank you thank you thank you!!
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Bugs I have noticed:

When filtering competitions by discipline, and the result list is more than 1 page the search will be reset when you try to go to the next page.

The win percentage just isn't correct. One of my horses got 98% wins in one discipline but the number of starts are 63 and the number of 1st's are 29. I am no math pro but I do know that 29 of 63 isn't 98%.
Queta
Visit My Farm

Post by Queta »

Bug?

I purchased a Large Walnut Board Pasture. When I clicked to place it on my farm, it just disappeared. Can I either get the money or the pasture back somehow?

Never mind. It has miraculously appeared now that I went back to look. Sorry!
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Post by nyraeia »

Sunpath wrote:The win percentage just isn't correct. One of my horses got 98% wins in one discipline but the number of starts are 63 and the number of 1st's are 29. I am no math pro but I do know that 29 of 63 isn't 98%.
Second and third places count as well.
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

It should probably read "Placing Percent" or similar

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

Love the updates thank you Larissar!! I realise the format is more to suit phones and tablets but will there also be a expanded view for the desktop? Just so I can see all the info on pedigrees etc and everything isn't so cramped!
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

I've noticed two maybe grammar issues? When a horse is bred, it says she is pregnant TO a stallion rather than BY a stallion. Not sure if that's proper horse terminology and I'm just unaware. Also with certain half/mixed/part horses, the [%] doesn't have a space between it and the mix name. Tiny things. Oh, and I also noticed that past page 1 of show results, nothing comes up.

Really enjoying the new update overall though. :)
Lekara
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

In the midst of my training this evening, it seems like all the training suddenly took more energy than it had an hour ago. Is this a part of the update/changes?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Lekara wrote:In the midst of my training this evening, it seems like all the training suddenly took more energy than it had an hour ago. Is this a part of the update/changes?
Yes, I've just updated the training system (http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... hp?p=19932) Energy costs are raised, but training gains are also raised with it.
Lekara
Visit My Farm

Post by Lekara »

larissar wrote:
Lekara wrote:In the midst of my training this evening, it seems like all the training suddenly took more energy than it had an hour ago. Is this a part of the update/changes?
Yes, I've just updated the training system (http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... hp?p=19932) Energy costs are raised, but training gains are also raised with it.

Thank you! Sorry I missed that earlier post. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:15 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:15 pm