Community Forum

Wearables Are Coming Soon!

Official announcements about the new game.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Re: Wearables Are Coming Soon!

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

Now we get to look forward to boots, wraps, polos, blankets, and everything else!!! EXciting!!! Never know what Larissar has in store! ;)
ablaise
Visit My Farm

Post by ablaise »

Wow... just wow!!! The wearables are amazing. I love the bridles especially! One question though, are the western saddles coming soon? :)
Orvis Farm
Breeding - Training - Showing
Est. September 28th, 2015
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

ablaise wrote:Wow... just wow!!! The wearables are amazing. I love the bridles especially! One question though, are the western saddles coming soon? :)
I imagine the westerns will take a bit longer because of the engravings and silver they usually have on the nice show saddles! :) but it'll be soooo worth the wait! I've watched this game develope over the past year during it's beta and Larissar has done an amazing job!! But she's also working on blankets, boots, shoes and everything else! lol
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

I do actually have a western saddle and saddle pad drawn up. I just didn't have time to do all the recolouring before getting the english saddles in. The western saddles will be in very soon though. And afterwards we'll have polo wraps, and all kinds of other things for your ponies to wear. Someone asked about clipping, yes clipping, brand and quartermarks will all be added in :)
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

larissar wrote:I do actually have a western saddle and saddle pad drawn up. I just didn't have time to do all the recolouring before getting the english saddles in. The western saddles will be in very soon though. And afterwards we'll have polo wraps, and all kinds of other things for your ponies to wear. Someone asked about clipping, yes clipping, brand and quartermarks will all be added in :)
Omg Larissar idk how you do it all! lol It must be amazing creating a game like you've done!! Especially one no one thought was possible!!!
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
larissar wrote:I do actually have a western saddle and saddle pad drawn up. I just didn't have time to do all the recolouring before getting the english saddles in. The western saddles will be in very soon though. And afterwards we'll have polo wraps, and all kinds of other things for your ponies to wear. Someone asked about clipping, yes clipping, brand and quartermarks will all be added in :)
Omg Larissar idk how you do it all! lol It must be amazing creating a game like you've done!! Especially one no one thought was possible!!! And to think I had the privilege of experiencing this game during parts of the beta!!! :)
MABEL
Visit My Farm

Post by MABEL »

hi! when are the other things coming? (I mean the ear bonnets, boot wraps, shoes.......
Any way please friend me! :)
MABEL
Visit My Farm

Post by MABEL »

:) ;) :D
Become a Patron!