Community Forum

Maintenance Update

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Maintenance Update

Post by larissar »

This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

This update does not bring any new features unfortunately however it is a necessary step towards combating the ever increasing amounts of spam posts and spam users we're dealing with on a daily basis.

Before reporting a problem please try these steps:

1. Log out
2. Clear browser cache
3. Close browser windows and tabs, make sure you close all of them
4. Restart browser and log back in

If the above doesn't work please try restarting your computer.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: Maintenance Update

Post by stephanie111 »

larissar wrote:This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

This update does not bring any new features unfortunately however it is a necessary step towards combating the ever increasing amounts of spam posts and spam users we're dealing with on a daily basis.
Thanks for creating this amazing game! I have tried others, but this is certainly the best! Earlier today, I found a glitch covering my horse's images, but I believe it is fixed now. :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

larissar wrote:This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

Hello!
I spotted an issue with moving horse from one barn to another, but it was temporary. After refreshing the page 1 or 2 times horse was moved.
katienoel216
Visit My Farm

Post by katienoel216 »

Hello! It's great you've updated the game! I am having trouble seeing my horses and barns though just so you know. Thanks! :D
RE: Also, I cannot take turns. It just says there is an error and my screen goes red. :I
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Cannot rehome, rename, move the horse.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

If you're having problems try logging out and logging back in.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Tom wrote:If you're having problems try logging out and logging back in.
Did that 3 times. It didn't help.
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

katienoel216 wrote:

Hello! It's great you've updated the game! I am having trouble seeing my horses and barns though just so you know. Thanks! :D
RE: Also, I cannot take turns. It just says there is an error and my screen goes red. :I
Same with me, it says there is a fatal error and I tried logging in and out, but it doesn't work... :?

EDIT: It works now! :D
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Farant wrote:
Tom wrote:If you're having problems try logging out and logging back in.
Did that 3 times. It didn't help.

Can you try clearing your cache and see if that helps?
Are there anythings that DO work?
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

larissar wrote:.
Nope, it didn't work out. Cleared cache, logged out and in, refreshed - all the same.
I don't see any issues except I mentioned above. Competition entry works fine, at least.
Become a Patron!