Community Forum

Maintenance Update

Official announcements about the new game.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Maintenance Update

Post by Argent »

larissar wrote:
Argent wrote:Still cannot sell from the horse's page.
I'm able to post a horse for sale from both the pasture/barn and the horses profile.
What value are you entering for the sale price, and what text in the title and description?
Working now.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

lilybug1 wrote:
larissar wrote:
Can you take a screenshot of what your farm should look like, and what it ends up looking like?
heres what i want it to look like http://i.imgur.com/UtZfSqj.jpg
heres what it looks like after http://i.imgur.com/SEisdvq.jpg
Okay I see whats happening. Your browser appears to be letting your move your barn higher up than you should be able to reach. What browser are you using? I'll have to fix this in a future update. I've tried moving your barn using Chrome and it appears to have stayed in place. A temporary solution is to move the barn a little at a time to see what sticks until I can fix the problem.
lilybug1
Visit My Farm

Post by lilybug1 »

larissar wrote:
lilybug1 wrote:
heres what i want it to look like http://i.imgur.com/UtZfSqj.jpg
heres what it looks like after http://i.imgur.com/SEisdvq.jpg
Okay I see whats happening. Your browser appears to be letting your move your barn higher up than you should be able to reach. What browser are you using? I'll have to fix this in a future update. I've tried moving your barn using Chrome and it appears to have stayed in place. A temporary solution is to move the barn a little at a time to see what sticks until I can fix the problem.
I'm using google chrome as well. I'll try moving it a little at a time. we see if that helps.
-thanks
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

larissar wrote:This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

This update does not bring any new features unfortunately however it is a necessary step towards combating the ever increasing amounts of spam posts and spam users we're dealing with on a daily basis.
It won't let me now the pastures, it just says "this is an unspecified pasture"?????
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
larissar wrote:This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

This update does not bring any new features unfortunately however it is a necessary step towards combating the ever increasing amounts of spam posts and spam users we're dealing with on a daily basis.
It won't let me now the pastures, it just says "this is an unspecified pasture"?????
But then I reload the page and it acts like I'm crazy and works just fine?
Last edited by Velvetpie16 on January 23rd, 2017, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kate Loki14
Visit My Farm

Post by Kate Loki14 »

Hey I was just on and I was going to move my foal and it kept saying error and I tried gallery and didn't save anything I tried logging off and back on and it didn't do anything.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

larissar wrote:
Athena'sRising wrote:I also cannot take turns. Everything else seems to be working fine, but when I try to take a turn it says unidentified fatal error, please try again. I've tried logging out and back in several times, closing the browser, using a different browser altogether nothing helps. I was able to take turns this morning immediately after the update but I came back about an hour later and was unable to.
I just tested out your farm and I was able to take a turn without any errors. Did you try the following:

1. Log out
2. Clear your browser cache
3. Close all browser windows/tabs
4. Open browser and log back in
I did it, still not working.
Athena'sRising
Visit My Farm

Post by Athena'sRising »

larissar wrote:
Athena'sRising wrote:I also cannot take turns. Everything else seems to be working fine, but when I try to take a turn it says unidentified fatal error, please try again. I've tried logging out and back in several times, closing the browser, using a different browser altogether nothing helps. I was able to take turns this morning immediately after the update but I came back about an hour later and was unable to.
I just tested out your farm and I was able to take a turn without any errors. Did you try the following:

1. Log out
2. Clear your browser cache
3. Close all browser windows/tabs
4. Open browser and log back in
I had tried all of those things previously and they weren't working. This morning I come back to it and it works fine again.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

On the day prior to the maintenance, I purchased a large pasture and tried to place it on my farm. When I did so, 2 additional "phantom" pasture appeared. They do not have names, they cannot be accessed, they do not appear on my pasture lists, and they can be moved but not put back into inventory. I have cleared my cache and cookies twice. I have even used 4 different browsers, and viewed my farm from my second account, but the 'phantom pastures" are still there several days later.

Click "View my farm" because I can't figured out how to post my screen-shot.

Jessi2
Visit My Farm

Post by Jessi2 »

larissar wrote:...
I tried to buy my horse to move to another account and received a "RED Fatal Error" with this horse http://horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/637313 when I hit the buy button.
Become a Patron!