Community Forum

Maintenance Update

Official announcements about the new game.
BlueLakeRanch
Visit My Farm

Re: Maintenance Update

Post by BlueLakeRanch »

Heii

when i take a picture of my horses i can't see them
there stand 'this picture is taken yesterday'
can you help me ?
sunbabies14
Visit My Farm

Post by sunbabies14 »

larissar wrote:This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

This update does not bring any new features unfortunately however it is a necessary step towards combating the ever increasing amounts of spam posts and spam users we're dealing with on a daily basis.
hello i have a problem with entering my horse in local competitions
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

Thumbnail Images of other player's horses (when viewing competition results) show the broken image icon.
wolfraven
Visit My Farm

Post by wolfraven »

When I click to find out when my mare is going to give birth it just sends me to my farm page...
xMelifacent
Visit My Farm

Post by xMelifacent »

When i try to save pics of my horse for it's gallary, it saves the grey background but not the horse. This started right after the update.
Bloodfang1415
Visit My Farm

Post by Bloodfang1415 »

larissar wrote:This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

This update does not bring any new features unfortunately however it is a necessary step towards combating the ever increasing amounts of spam posts and spam users we're dealing with on a daily basis.
Well I know that's it's a randomizer for what gender your foal is but I haven't been getting any filly's for almost two days! If you could fix this that would be great! Thanks for all your hard work on this game also :D.
spiritclaw18
Visit My Farm

Post by spiritclaw18 »

I can't view my horses! Please fix this!
dragondawn84
Visit My Farm

Post by dragondawn84 »

when I try to rehome a horse it comes up with a red error msg
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Everyone please try the steps I've added to the first post and let me know if this fixes your problems. It seems to be fixing the problems for 90% of players.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

I did all that prior to posting the bug report, but I did so again and no change. I even tried using a browser that I never used to access HWO with before. Same result. The "phantom" pastures are still there.
Become a Patron!