The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Maintenance Update

Official announcements about the new game.
OrionLogic
Visit My Farm

Re: Maintenance Update

Post by OrionLogic »

larissar wrote:This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

This update does not bring any new features unfortunately however it is a necessary step towards combating the ever increasing amounts of spam posts and spam users we're dealing with on a daily basis.

I second on the images. Any horse image I try updating will not show. Other than that, everything's great! :D
shadow2043
Visit My Farm

Post by shadow2043 »

larissar wrote:This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

This update does not bring any new features unfortunately however it is a necessary step towards combating the ever increasing amounts of spam posts and spam users we're dealing with on a daily basis.
Hi im unable to use my turns because it says there is a unidentified error i love the game anyway though
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

For everyone having problems please try logging out, close all your browser tabs/windows, and log back in. Let me know if that helps.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Still cannot sell from the horse's page.
Athena'sRising
Visit My Farm

Post by Athena'sRising »

I also cannot take turns. Everything else seems to be working fine, but when I try to take a turn it says unidentified fatal error, please try again. I've tried logging out and back in several times, closing the browser, using a different browser altogether nothing helps. I was able to take turns this morning immediately after the update but I came back about an hour later and was unable to.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Argent wrote:Still cannot sell from the horse's page.
I'm able to post a horse for sale from both the pasture/barn and the horses profile.
What value are you entering for the sale price, and what text in the title and description?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Athena'sRising wrote:I also cannot take turns. Everything else seems to be working fine, but when I try to take a turn it says unidentified fatal error, please try again. I've tried logging out and back in several times, closing the browser, using a different browser altogether nothing helps. I was able to take turns this morning immediately after the update but I came back about an hour later and was unable to.
I just tested out your farm and I was able to take a turn without any errors. Did you try the following:

1. Log out
2. Clear your browser cache
3. Close all browser windows/tabs
4. Open browser and log back in
lilybug1
Visit My Farm

Post by lilybug1 »

hi.
Im haveing issues with my farm. After I place a new pasture, my farm is a jumbled mess. nothing will stay where I place it. Oh and I have tried loging in/out and refreshing my page, but nothing seemed to help.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

lilybug1 wrote:hi.
Im haveing issues with my farm. After I place a new pasture, my farm is a jumbled mess. nothing will stay where I place it. Oh and I have tried loging in/out and refreshing my page, but nothing seemed to help.
Can you take a screenshot of what your farm should look like, and what it ends up looking like?
lilybug1
Visit My Farm

Post by lilybug1 »

larissar wrote:
lilybug1 wrote:hi.
Can you take a screenshot of what your farm should look like, and what it ends up looking like?
heres what i want it to look like http://i.imgur.com/UtZfSqj.jpg
heres what it looks like after http://i.imgur.com/SEisdvq.jpg
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:49 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:49 pm