Community Forum

New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Official announcements about the new game.
ponypro
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Post by ponypro »

Very exciting! Especially for sending horses between friends and will make it easier for breeding programs.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Is this a upgraded feature, or will everyone have it?
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Post by Xant’hippe »

I can't see anything to indicate that it is, or can be, restricted to Premium status only. But then I don't follow Larissar on Twitter.

Anyone know for sure?
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

I believe the original plan was Premium-only.
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox13 »

I certainly hope that it's not going to be premium only. That won't fix the problem we continue to have with transfer horses being sold instead of heading for a designated purpose. I don't transfer or offer or seek out certain things because it can get... troublesome for horse transfers or specific sales.
I don't mind if it's restricted in some way... only so many a month for non-upgraded members for instance, or certain things are disabled, like the ability to receive other offers on the horse ad page.
But personally, I prefer it to be available for anyone.

That said, I'm still looking forward to when it comes out and here's hoping it comes to us soon.
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

I hope its available for everyone because I cant afford getting premium. If this comes out and isnt for everyone I will be quite annoyed because I have been looking forward to getting this and not having the problem of other people buying a horse that is for someone else
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Rest assured everyone will have access to the private sales feature. The only restriction is free accounts will have a maximum number of horses they can have for private sale at once, while upgraded accounts will have no limit.
This limit is only for the person selling the horse. There are no limits on how many offers you can place on horses.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

This is Wonderful News! I am more than happy to be limited to a max amount available should I decide to keep this account basic.
Certain features are important to an online community while others can be great upgrade additions. So far I am very happy with the choices about what is strictly upgraded and what isn't.
Kudos, Admin!
It's a great game and it's turning out beautifully.
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenLotusStablesII »

Larissa do you happen to know when this private sale will happen, i'm waiting impatiently :) lol.Your last posting in March said possible two weeks or less but it has been 2 months now. We are all anxious for this to be added to the game

Thanks!!
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenLotusStablesII »

larissar wrote:Rest assured everyone will have access to the private sales feature. The only restriction is free accounts will have a maximum number of horses they can have for private sale at once, while upgraded accounts will have no limit.
This limit is only for the person selling the horse. There are no limits on how many offers you can place on horses.

never mind just saw your recent posting :)
Become a Patron!