The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Romany Stud Farm

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Romany Stud Farm
Visit My Farm

Romany Stud Farm

Post by Romany Stud Farm »

Latest studs:

Romany First Kiss - $200 (Part Arabian) or sale

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1093110

Romany Grande - $200 (Arabian) or sale Sold

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/114873

Xander - Arabian 100% (Leopard Spot) Stud fee - $1000 (5 Golds, 1 Green, Genetic Potential: 70k)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/736664

Thanks for looking :D
Last edited by Romany Stud Farm on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Romany Stud Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Romany Stud Farm

Romany King - $200 Stud or sale (Part Arabian)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1096147
Last edited by Romany Stud Farm on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Hey. i was wondering if you have any mares that look like Romany king as i have a stallion that sort of looks like him and id like to breed him to a mare that looks like him to continue his colouration onto the generation he sires
Romany Stud Farm
Visit My Farm

Hello, I don't have a mare that looks just like him unfortunately but now you own his Dam perhaps you can breed on the same?
I was wondering if you would consider selling the foal from his Dam back to me? I meant to take the sale add down until it was born but forgot! No worries if not, my bad x
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Romany Stud Farm wrote:Hello, I don't have a mare that looks just like him unfortunately but now you own his Dam perhaps you can breed on the same?
I was wondering if you would consider selling the foal from his Dam back to me? I meant to take the sale add down until it was born but forgot! No worries if not, my bad x
its alright, ill ping you when she foals for you :) i hope the foal is what you want
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Romany Stud Farm wrote:Hello, I don't have a mare that looks just like him unfortunately but now you own his Dam perhaps you can breed on the same?
its alright, ill ping you when she foals for you :) i hope the foal is what you want
the mare foaled

your half arab filly
Romany Stud Farm
Visit My Farm

Great can you put her up for sale please? You can promise her just to me I have room x
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Romany Stud Farm wrote:Great can you put her up for sale please? You can promise her just to me I have room x
i didnt put her up for sale when she was born as i didnt want others to try and offer for her but she is up now
Romany Stud Farm
Visit My Farm

Oh thanks that's great xx
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:05 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:05 am