The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

60+ Speed Studs (MULTI 65 SPEEDS ADDED)

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

60+ Speed Studs (MULTI 65 SPEEDS ADDED)

Post by Retsi »

A newer selection of stallions both bred by me and other great breeders.

SF Velvet Revolver

A 64 speed colt! Part of my patterned group
$9,000

SL* War Dancer

A 65 speed classic champagne
$9,500

SF Lightning Forge

62 speed
$6,500

Flash of <CS>

65 speed
$10,500

SL* Starstruck on Impact

62 speed
$5,000

SF My Bloody Valentine

60 speed
$7,500

SF Red Velvet

A purebred 64 speed deliboz!
$8,000

SF Desert Dash

A 60 speed colt! High strung and excellent as a sprinter.
$6500

OUT OF ROTATION
NOT FOR STUD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

SF Champagne Supernova

Sired by SF Candlelight Sprint, a gorgeous 65 speed apricot stallion. He's beautifully built like his sire and carries 61 speed and an agitated attitude
$7500

SF Kingsley

A sleek black 62 speed colt, Kingsley is sure to be Endurance royalty
$8000

SF Retsi's Oasis

A 64 speed colt! The beloved black coat that many SF horses carry. He's high strung and sure to prove himself as a racer and stud.
$8500

SF Heart of the Sea

A favorite, classic black racer. 60 speed and a flighty temperament, his foals are just perfect.
$7500* discounted for January

SF Royal Son

The last foal from one of my best broodmares, SF Royal Son carries 61 speed and a calm temperament.
$6500

More stallions are coming in a few weeks, I only want to offer you a high degree of quality! Thank you for choosing Sinister Farms
Last edited by Retsi on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Re: 60+ Speed Studs (Proven | NEW COLTS!)

Post by Retsi »

Two new boys added, enjoy!
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Re: 60+ Speed Studs (PUREBRED DELIBOZ ADDED)

Post by MikiVCat »

Retsi wrote:These stallions have a decent amount of foals on the ground. Their mature offspring are extremely pleasing, I haven't seen anything I don't like. Most of the better bred foals have grown into well built racing bodies, check them out!

SF Champagne Supernova

Sired by SF Candlelight Sprint, a gorgeous 65 speed apricot stallion. He's beautifully built like his sire and carries 61 speed and an agitated attitude
$7500

SF Kingsley

A sleek black 62 speed colt, Kingsley is sure to be Endurance royalty
$8000

SF Heart of the Sea

A favorite, classic black racer. 60 speed and a flighty temperament, his foals are just perfect.
$7500* discounted for January

Newcomers
These stallions are unproven. I have not bred them or competed them. While they certainly have the speed, I cannot promise foals that are of a certain quality.

SF Retsi's Oasis

A 64 speed colt! The beloved black coat that many SF horses carry. He's high strung and sure to prove himself as a racer and stud.
$8500

SF Desert Dash

A 60 speed colt! High strung and excellent as a sprinter.
$6500

SF Royal Son

The last foal from one of my best broodmares, SF Royal Son carries 61 speed and a calm temperament.
$6500

SF Red Velvet

A purebred 64 speed deliboz!
$8,000

More stallions are coming in a few weeks, I only want to offer you a high degree of quality! Thank you for choosing Sinister Farms
Any way you'll sell one of those?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

MikiVCat wrote:Any way you'll sell one of those?
No, sorry. I sell other trained horses quite often but not my studs currently
AlphaRaptor
Visit My Farm

Post by AlphaRaptor »

Retsi wrote:
MikiVCat wrote:Any way you'll sell one of those?
No, sorry. I sell other trained horses quite often but not my studs currently
Hey i wanted to ask how do i garentee to get a 60 and above speed foal of my mare she also has 60 above speed
AlphaRaptor
Visit My Farm

Re: 60+ Speed Studs (MULTI 65 SPEEDS ADDED)

Post by AlphaRaptor »

Hey i was wondering how can i garentee that my mare will give a 60+speed cause she is 63 speed. Im starting a racing farm and you seemed like the right person who knows these in this category of racing and stuff
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

AlphaRaptor wrote:Hey i was wondering how can i garentee that my mare will give a 60+speed cause she is 63 speed. Im starting a racing farm and you seemed like the right person who knows these in this category of racing and stuff
Well, you're never guaranteed a foal over a certain speed. If both parents are a high speed you will have a good chance of a foal that is equal to or greater than them. Sometimes, however, when I breed two 60+ speed horses I will get a foal with speed in the low to mid 50s. It happens! Some foal crops are excellent, some are disappointing.
AlphaRaptor
Visit My Farm

Post by AlphaRaptor »

Retsi wrote:
AlphaRaptor wrote:Hey i was wondering how can i garentee that my mare will give a 60+speed cause she is 63 speed. Im starting a racing farm and you seemed like the right person who knows these in this category of racing and stuff
Well, you're never guaranteed a foal over a certain speed. If both parents are a high speed you will have a good chance of a foal that is equal to or greater than them. Sometimes, however, when I breed two 60+ speed horses I will get a foal with speed in the low to mid 50s. It happens! Some foal crops are excellent, some are disappointing.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1161453
Thank you. I was wondering would you breed one of your 60+ stallions with this mare of mine just name your price
AlphaRaptor
Visit My Farm

Post by AlphaRaptor »

Retsi wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1161453
Thank you this is my mare and i was wondering if you would breed one of your stallions thats 60+ just name your price
AlphaRaptor
Visit My Farm

Post by AlphaRaptor »

Retsi wrote:
Thank you. Could you maby breed one of your high rated stallions who could possibly give me a 60+ with my one mare just name your price
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:14 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:14 pm