The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

High strung TB needed

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

High strung TB needed

Post by jodie1029 »

I’m looking for a high strung Thoroughbred stallion to breed with my mares I would prefer that the stud have have decent speed and would also prefer him to be purebred but is not required,
For the right stud I’ll pay up to 500k for breeding am open to buying a stud also.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Re: High strung TB needed

Post by Retsi »

jodie1029 wrote:I’m looking for a high strung Thoroughbred stallion to breed with my mares I would prefer that the stud have have decent speed and would also prefer him to be purebred but is not required,
For the right stud I’ll pay up to 500k for breeding am open to buying a stud also.
If you cannot find a high strung stud, I have an excellent 5/5 Thoroughbred that's temperament has changed around but is now "calm". He was high strung for a while. I had not planned to stud him but for the right price, I would consider it. One of the best speed TB stallions with 5* that i've seen

SF Retsi's Hellfire

62 speed
all other stats over 20
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Retsi wrote:
jodie1029 wrote:I’m looking for a high strung Thoroughbred stallion to breed with my mares I would prefer that the stud have have decent speed and would also prefer him to be purebred but is not required,
If you cannot find a high strung stud, I have an excellent 5/5 Thoroughbred that's temperament has changed around but is now "calm". He was high strung for a while. I had not planned to stud him but for the right price, I would consider it. One of the best speed TB stallions with 5* that i've seen

SF Retsi's Hellfire

62 speed
all other stats over 20
Ok I don’t have any mares to breed him with right now but how much would his stud fee be
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Post by Zebracat1234 »

I currently have 67k GP Thoroughbred stallion for stud.

The Almighty One

He isn't high-strung, but that won't affect anything to my knowledge to his offspring.
His current stud fee is 30k.
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

Phoenix War

He used to be high-strung when I got him, but living mostly on pasture grazing has calmed him down quite a lot.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:37 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:37 am