The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for your smallest stallion!

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Looking for your smallest stallion!

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

My latest project is trying to breed the smallest horse possible, and I have a Falabella/Shetland leveling at 14 inches tall. She's going to need a stud of similar height and the shortest in the market is much taller. Anyone have a really little mini around? I can buy or breed. I don't care pure or mixed. I may sell extra foals in the future.
PixelCranium
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for your smallest stallion!

Post by PixelCranium »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:My latest project is trying to breed the smallest horse possible, and I have a Falabella/Shetland leveling at 14 inches tall. She's going to need a stud of similar height and the shortest in the market is much taller. Anyone have a really little mini around? I can buy or breed. I don't care pure or mixed. I may sell extra foals in the future.
You have a 14 inch mare?? Wow! That is seriously impressive! How did you breed her to be so small??

I'm currently trying to do the same project you are - but in order to do so I need to make more Falabella stallions, and therefore I need more Criollos. Currently I'm on the 'Breeding Criollos' stage. Still, I'm looking for people to partner up with in order to work towards this project, if you're interested :)
It'd be so cool to breed 14 inch horses for the HWO community to enjoy ^-^
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

19 inches is the best I have, unless you would want a cross?

Kifu
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

I also have a 15 inche Dutch Watmblood x Falabella

15 Inche Dutch Warmblood x Falabella
atrona
Visit My Farm

Post by atrona »

ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2258041
In his pasture, I have a 16inch stallion.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 pm