The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

searching for pure NAB Stallion

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

searching for pure NAB Stallion

Post by Nazarach »

I'm searching a purebred North African Barb Stallion for my abyssinian project.
I'm willing to pay up to 5k (please be reasonable with pricing)

Should haves are:

- height of 15 hh or lower, not lower than 12 hh
- preferably Black Coat or at least be a carrier of black
- long mane and tail (at least at 7 / 8 years of age, earlier would be preferable)
- no reds
- no bad evaluations in his breeder report (except strength)
- no leopard complex
- eval of type should be higher than 75% Horse Type (i can look for you if you aren't sure or have no eval books)
- tiger eyes would be nice but aren't necessary

thank you for taking time to read :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: searching North African Barb Stallion fo stud

Post by Nazarach »

Nazarach wrote:I'm searching a purebred North African Barb Stallion for my abyssinian project.
I'm willing to pay up to 5k (please be reasonable with pricing)

Should haves are:

- height of 15 hh or lower, not lower than 12 hh
- preferably Black Coat or at least be a carrier of black
- long mane and tail (at least at 7 / 8 years of age, earlier would be preferable)
- no reds
- no bad evaluations in his breeder report (except strength)
- no leopard complex
- eval of type should be higher than 75% Horse Type (i can look for you if you aren't sure or have no eval books)
- tiger eyes would be nice but aren't necessary

thank you for taking time to read :)
*Sigh* As there was absolutely nothing until now, I'll lower my preferences:

- Any 90%-100% NAB Stallion with no reds in breeder report (disregarding strength)
- HGP over 30
- Blacks or Bays (with at least one a - potential for breeding black foals)
- long mane and tail
- height of 15,3 hh or lower, not lower than 12,3 hh
- no lp (blankets, snowflakes etc.)

- tiger eye would be nice but isn't necessary

I would be willing to pay up to 5k for stud or you make an offer, so please... anyone?
Ritazuki
Visit My Farm

Re: searching for pure NAB Stallion

Post by Ritazuki »

I don't know if it helps, but this is the only NAB stallion I have:
|RZ| Dubai Dawn
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Ritazuki wrote:I don't know if it helps, but this is the only NAB stallion I have:
|RZ| Dubai Dawn
Hi, thanks for answering ^^ he has nice dapples, but isn't exactly what I'm searching for - sry :/
hikko
Visit My Farm

Post by hikko »

Hi, have you fond what you wanted? I am also looking for a decent nab stud, over 40k gp with at least one green but no luck browsing the market. ...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1172597
Regarding your search, this Guy is only half nab but suits the rest of your requirements
flrancho
Visit My Farm

Post by flrancho »

I'm not interested in selling, but I have a stallion you could use for breeding. I don't usually stand studs until they reach Champion status, which this guy isn't, but since you're looking for something very specific and can't find it, I'll give it a shot.

He's pure black, though with no foals on the ground I can't tell you what he'll produce. Long mane/tail, 15.2 hh, 72% horse type. If you're interested, let me know what you think is a fair price.

Hawaiian
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

flrancho wrote:I'm not interested in selling, but I have a stallion you could use for breeding. I don't usually stand studs until they reach Champion status, which this guy isn't, but since you're looking for something very specific and can't find it, I'll give it a shot.

He's pure black, though with no foals on the ground I can't tell you what he'll produce. Long mane/tail, 15.2 hh, 72% horse type. If you're interested, let me know what you think is a fair price.

Hawaiian
Hi, oh god yes please! He is a full 5* Abyssinian (if you want to add that to his description ;) ). If I could use him for stud it would be great.
regarding the pricing; what about 1k-2k? I'll pay more cause he is at least somewhat decent :)

(on a sidenote, it would be easier to notice if you would quote/ping someone when answering a post, I noticed your post only by accident and that would've been a pity ^^')
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

hikko wrote:Hi, have you fond what you wanted? I am also looking for a decent nab stud, over 40k gp with at least one green but no luck browsing the market. ...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1172597
Regarding your search, this Guy is only half nab but suits the rest of your requirements
I know the pain ;) I'm breeding Abyssinians and am currently reverse breeding NABs for better HGP; my nearest so far is this half-NAB with 45 HGP (no greens, but that will come likely) if it'd help?

Lagoons Evernight

45 HGP
no reds
good: stam, temp, bal, agil, int
average: str, spd, mov
Color: Black with Tiger Eye (E_ a/a t/t)
flrancho
Visit My Farm

Post by flrancho »

Nazarach wrote:
flrancho wrote:I'm not interested in selling, but I have a stallion you could use for breeding. I don't usually stand studs until they reach Champion status, which this guy isn't, but since you're looking for something very specific and can't find it, I'll give it a shot.

Hawaiian
Hi, oh god yes please! He is a full 5* Abyssinian (if you want to add that to his description ;) ). If I could use him for stud it would be great.
regarding the pricing; what about 1k-2k? I'll pay more cause he is at least somewhat decent :)

(on a sidenote, it would be easier to notice if you would quote/ping someone when answering a post, I noticed your post only by accident and that would've been a pity ^^')
Sure, I'll put him up for stud through the week at 1,500. :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

flrancho wrote:
Nazarach wrote:

Sure, I'll put him up for stud through the week at 1,500. :)
Many thanks :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 am