The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

***Looking for Stallions with...

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

***Looking for Stallions with...

Post by malishka33 »

Hi, am looking for stallions that have Mohawks to stud a bunch of my mares to.
If you have any stallions with Mohawks you are willing to let me stud, like a bunch of times, please link him to this post. I am willing to pay 5,000 per breeding!
Unless your stallion has a title then you choose the price and ill see if I agree to spend that much.

Please, I need a verity of colors. preferably with feathering, but without is ok too. I'm looking for stallions that have 2 colors in their coats or more. no solid colors, unless he has a parent that had 2 or more colors in them.

Please!
and Thank you!

Ill contact the person whose stallion I will be interested in.
~S&F~ Spots & Feathers Farms
hikko49
Visit My Farm

Re: ***Looking for Stallions with...

Post by hikko49 »

hi, I've got a half mongolian stallion with decent stats (one gold) but I don't know if you count dun as "two colored"...

Kaï An Avel
utopie
Visit My Farm

Re: ***Looking for Stallions with...

Post by utopie »

Prize Traveller

no reds + a standing mane + LP varnish/dun/silver genes...would he fit your needs?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:51 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:51 am