The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Searching for Arabian Horse with Gold Strength and Movement Stats

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching for Arabian Horse with Gold Strength and Movement Stats

Post by Royale Ranch »

MikiVCat wrote:
The Double R Ranch wrote:
Thanks. Im not likeing the price...but can totally understand...after all, its me that asked for it!!!
What do you think if i stud all three straight up for 1,500, and see how we go after that? i know its not what you asked for expecially golden sun...but want to see what the foals turn out like with my mares. let me know! for your interest, below mares will be the first three :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1231967
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/985628
and possibly
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1226353

I would love to buy one, at this stage the third option, but cant afford it right at the moment...perhaps when i next level up? look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks;
Kienna - The Double R

You're totally fine with the prices! How about I sell you one of the stallions you like for 5k, but stud him for 100 so I can continue using him? I could also put the other two up for stud cheap. There is also the option of becoming partners, which would mean we work together and share income :D

Not sure that you saw my response because i didnt quote it!! :)
see belos:

Yes, that is fine. I would love to get the third one to buy, if that is okay? and the price will be fine, and im also fine to stud him to you!
and yes that would be great. Im not so sure about the partnership right now, but how about we trial the first part for a while and see how we go??
Thanks so much! :)
Am ready for my horse when you are :):):) look forward to working with you!

Kienna; The double R
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

The Double R Ranch wrote:Yes, that is fine. I would love to get the third one to buy, if that is okay? and the price will be fine, and im also fine to stud him to you!
and yes that would be great. Im not so sure about the partnership right now, but how about we trial the first part for a while and see how we go??
Thanks so much! :)
Totally, I'll put the third one up for sale and later I'l stud the others so you can use them. It would be awesome if you could stud him for my use!
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Great :) dont know what your timezone is but i think it is different to mine...but will try and check sometime tomorrow...so in 12+ hours time...dont mind if you do him as an offer so you have to approve :) just would like soonish! :D

and dont mind putting him for stud cheap in the slightest..what price were you thinking??
CrazyLady
Visit My Farm

Post by CrazyLady »

MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

That is an Arab, but it doesn't have either gold or green strength/movement
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

The Double R Ranch wrote:Great :) dont know what your timezone is but i think it is different to mine...but will try and check sometime tomorrow...so in 12+ hours time...dont mind if you do him as an offer so you have to approve :) just would like soonish! :D

and dont mind putting him for stud cheap in the slightest..what price were you thinking??
Well, when you posted this it was 7:12 am where I am, so I don't know about you.

The third one is for sale!!! You can stud him for like 100-1000 :D
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello...
Just offered! :)
Will stud for 100, seeing that you were so generous with your price!!! :)
just be careful..i think someone else has offered as well... :(
im in Australia...and time here right now 5.23pm Sat....
Cant wait :):):)
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Thanks!!!! Appreciate it a lot! :)
will keep in touch...and let you know how he goes etc! :)
up for stud now as well..
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

The Double R Ranch wrote:Thanks!!!! Appreciate it a lot! :)
will keep in touch...and let you know how he goes etc! :)
up for stud now as well..
I have had a change of mind.

Would you like all my 7 stat studs and foals? I think I will go on to something new. If you do just ping me and I'll put all up. I'm making a forum so feel free to post there.
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello have you of any of these left? I havent been on for a long time, am v interested
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:17 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:17 am