The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Searching for Arabian Horse with Gold Strength and Movement Stats

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Searching for Arabian Horse with Gold Strength and Movement Stats

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello All;

I'm looking for an Arabian Horse - preferably Stallian, that I can either breed or buy - with either, or both gold strengh and Movement....
Ive looked through all the for sale ads...and there is only a limited selection of green movement stats.

I havent got much money to spend....so please dont post if you are only going to suggest something abserdly high! :)
no offense though anyone!!!! :)

Look forward to hearing from you!
@the double r ranch
M&H Cooperation
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching for Arabian Horse with Gold Strength and Movement Stats

Post by M&H Cooperation »

The Double R Ranch wrote:Hello All;

I'm looking for an Arabian Horse - preferably Stallian, that I can either breed or buy - with either, or both gold strengh and Movement....
Ive looked through all the for sale ads...and there is only a limited selection of green movement stats.

I havent got much money to spend....so please dont post if you are only going to suggest something abserdly high! :)

@the double r ranch
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1224511 I can sell you this stallion, he has green movement. I can also stud him and so he doesn't age.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

@the double r ranch
all my horses are arab look at my farm if u see a horse u like let me know and we can make offers!!
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

@the double r ranch
Hello! I have 4, maybe 5, different Arabian stallions, all of them are 7 stats and have green movement. What money are you willing to spend? Green movement isn't very common, so most people are pricey!
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Thanks everyone for your replies....really struggling to get any time on the computer now..so will try and look tomorrow....thx everyone!
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

OKay, for the first one, Golden Sun, I can stud for 1k (Or 500 if you gonna use him a lot), and sell for about 20k as he is very good at handing down stats.

For the second one, Fire I believe, stud for 500, sell for maybe 15k?

For the third linked, probsbly the same as fire.

Sorry for the priciness, we can always discuss other options of payment if you're low on money.

Thanks,

Miki
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

MikiVCat wrote:

OKay, for the first one, Golden Sun, I can stud for 1k (Or 500 if you gonna use him a lot), and sell for about 20k as he is very good at handing down stats.

Sorry for the priciness, we can always discuss other options of payment if you're low on money.

Thanks,

Miki
Thanks. Im not likeing the price...but can totally understand...after all, its me that asked for it!!!
What do you think if i stud all three straight up for 1,500, and see how we go after that? i know its not what you asked for expecially golden sun...but want to see what the foals turn out like with my mares. let me know! for your interest, below mares will be the first three :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1231967
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/985628
and possibly
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1226353

I would love to buy one, at this stage the third option, but cant afford it right at the moment...perhaps when i next level up? look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks;
Kienna - The Double R
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

The Double R Ranch wrote:
MikiVCat wrote:

Thanks,

Miki
Thanks. Im not likeing the price...but can totally understand...after all, its me that asked for it!!!
What do you think if i stud all three straight up for 1,500, and see how we go after that? i know its not what you asked for expecially golden sun...but want to see what the foals turn out like with my mares. let me know! for your interest, below mares will be the first three :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1231967
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/985628
and possibly
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1226353

I would love to buy one, at this stage the third option, but cant afford it right at the moment...perhaps when i next level up? look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks;
Kienna - The Double R

You're totally fine with the prices! How about I sell you one of the stallions you like for 5k, but stud him for 100 so I can continue using him? I could also put the other two up for stud cheap. There is also the option of becoming partners, which would mean we work together and share income :D
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Yes, that is fine. I would love to get the third one to buy, if that is okay? and the price will be fine, and im also fine to stud him to you!
and yes that would be great. Im not so sure about the partnership right now, but how about we trial the first part for a while and see how we go??
Thanks so much! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:33 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:33 am