The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

For Native Ranch

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

For Native Ranch

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Native Ranch wrote: pinging

I was wondering if you would consider my using Amazing Furry. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1282150
I am trying to make new Holsteins for the game and he is five for Holstein and of course beautiful. I understand if not, but thought I would ask. if so, whatever stud fee and limits would be abided. thanks!
Native Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: For Native Ranch

Post by Native Ranch »

QuesthavenFarms wrote: I was wondering if you would consider my using Amazing Furry. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1282150
I am trying to make new Holsteins for the game and he is five for Holstein and of course beautiful. I understand if not, but thought I would ask. if so, whatever stud fee and limits would be abided. thanks!
Thank you for asking permission. You can use Amazing Flurry. Please do not exceed 5 breedings. And please be quick. Someone else is using him without permission while he's obviously a privat stud.
Lysidia wrote: please stop using my privat stallion without permission
Lysidia
Visit My Farm

Post by Lysidia »

Native Ranch wrote: And please be quick. Someone else is using him without permission while he's obviously a privat stud.
Lysidia wrote: please stop using my privat stallion without permission

Please stop pinging my name everywhere.

I did not use your stud without permission as "Private" was nowhere in the title when I was using him. I would not do that to someone and would ask that you private message me or hop in the public chat and ping me there if something like this happens in the future.

You were also paid handsomely when you changed the stud fee from what it was to $1 Million as I was using it. What, 5 million or so?

I apologize for any trouble I have caused, but please put "Private" in the title next time. Please do not say it was there as I have witnesses in chat that know Private wasn't on it at the time I used it.
Native Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Native Ranch »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:
Native Ranch wrote: pinging

I was wondering if you would consider my using Amazing Furry. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1282150
I am sorry I had to raise the stud fee. People were abusing my private stud sale.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Native Ranch wrote:
QuesthavenFarms wrote:

I am sorry I had to raise the stud fee. People were abusing my private stud sale.
I got sick yesterday and crashed in bed and missed out on it. If you ever want to sell one of your traks that is 5* for Holstein, I would be very interested and willing to pay. It is hard to find good stock to make Holsteins and I am too lazy to start from the AC. I would keep him as a private stud if you would like that. Either way thanks for considering my offer. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm