The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO Arab Stud, low COI

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

ISO Arab Stud, low COI

Post by Nazarach »

I'm Looking for an Arabian Stallion with:

- low COI (around/under 25%)

- 2-3* Friesian

- preferably black based or able to throw blacks (a/a or _a)

- Long mane and tail

- around 40 HGP would be nice, but isn't necessary if no reds in breeding record

Willing to pay up to 5k Stud fee if he fullfills all criteria (though I won't say no if the fee is lower)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Arab Stud, low COI

Post by Nazarach »

How come that of these 44210 (atm) Arabians there seems to be none? If you aren't sure about the friesian rating it's also ok if you just post him here and I'll look myself :)
And if the fee is to low for you post me an offer
phable
Visit My Farm

Post by phable »

I have this full Arabian stud,HGP 66,602 , tho i don't have the book for Friesians to tell the Friesian rating. His COI is high tho sorry.

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

phable wrote:I have this full Arabian stud,HGP 66,602 , tho i don't have the book for Friesians to tell the Friesian rating. His COI is high tho sorry.

Hi, thanks for answering ^^ He is georgeous but I really need/emphatize the low coi for this Project, so he is not what I'm searching for unfortunatly, sry :(
phable
Visit My Farm

Post by phable »

Np :)
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

All 0 COI and I don’t have the book but if you want let me know and I’ll put someone up.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/37171
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

WILD FLICKA wrote:All 0 COI and I don’t have the book but if you want let me know and I’ll put someone up.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/37171
Hi, thanks for offering. :) unfortunatly they are all very typicaly light, Friesians are rather heavy, so none of them fits :/ (But thanks to you I remembered to put in the Friesian Evals - should have been obvious, but as I'd regularly loose my head if it wasn't screwed on... well ^^')
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Nazarach wrote:How come that of these 44210 (atm) Arabians there seems to be none? If you aren't sure about the friesian rating it's also ok if you just post him here and I'll look myself :)
And if the fee is to low for you post me an offer
The Evals for Friesians are as follows (for Arabians I'd be glad enough if height and one of the others would fit)

- Height: 15.0 - 17.1hh

- Build: medium light to medium

- Body Size: 35 - 50%

- Type: 60% Horse - 55% Pony Type
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

FYI still looking for the above mentioned :)
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

Post by Wingless Flight »

I'm pretty early in development (I'm breeding a new line of Arabians from only adoption centre horses), but I might be able to offer you a Arabian stallion fitting your description in a couple of days. :) Let me know if you might be interested.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 am