The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wanted: Turkmene studs with at least 50k HGP

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
starhide
Visit My Farm

Wanted: Turkmene studs with at least 50k HGP

Post by starhide »

Ideally 5* rated for Akhal-Tekes!

Why? Basically, I'm trying to get some higher GP studs to breed with my starter mares to hopefully produce fillies that I can then breed with some of the really high HGP Arabs out there!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted: Turkmene studs with at least 50k HGP

Post by 8arbarossa »

starhide wrote:Ideally 5* rated for Akhal-Tekes!

Why? Basically, I'm trying to get some higher GP studs to breed with my starter mares to hopefully produce fillies that I can then breed with some of the really high HGP Arabs out there!
How much you are willing to pay? 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
starhide
Visit My Farm

Post by starhide »

8arbarossa wrote:
starhide wrote:Ideally 5* rated for Akhal-Tekes!

How much you are willing to pay? 8-)
It definitely depends (on HGP, color, tail length, etc), but I'd pay 10k easy per breeding for the right stallion. As you can see I'm not a premium player so my income is limited!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

starhide wrote: It definitely depends (on HGP, color, tail length, etc), but I'd pay 10k easy per breeding for the right stallion. As you can see I'm not a premium player so my income is limited!
i was having a summer clean up and came accros some Turkmenes over here.. take a look, perhaps there is something you like.
I have some more hidden away, but if you find better Turkmenes than mine, let me know 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
starhide
Visit My Farm

Post by starhide »

8arbarossa wrote:
starhide wrote: It definitely depends (on HGP, color, tail length, etc), but I'd pay 10k easy per breeding for the right stallion. As you can see I'm not a premium player so my income is limited!
i was having a summer clean up and came accros some Turkmenes over here.. take a look, perhaps there is something you like.
I have some more hidden away, but if you find better Turkmenes than mine, let me know 8-)
Smart Stranger is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for!
crazy 8arb
Visit My Farm

Post by crazy 8arb »

starhide wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
starhide
Visit My Farm

Post by starhide »

crazy 8arb wrote:
starhide wrote:
Awesome, thank you! I gotta upgrade the amount of horses I can have so gimme about 4 hours and I'll be on the case :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 pm