The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Forest Horse Stallion. (Color)

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Looking for Forest Horse Stallion. (Color)

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I'm trying to locate a stallion who looks exactly like the mare pictured below. I found her in the AP and absolutely fell in love with her coloring. Does anyone have a stallion they would be willing to sell or stud so I can start working on this color?

[ЯR] Forest Dream

I'm not real picky at the moment if he has good anything... I'm just looking for the coloring.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
MysticSinZ
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Forest Horse Stallion. (Color)

Post by MysticSinZ »

I have this one he is 5/5 for Forest Horse< ic an not tell if the color is the same it is late here and my eyes are tired...lol
MysticSinZ
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSinZ »

Seen you found a stud, but can someone explain to me why some Forest Horses have longer manes and tails and others do not? Pony type is the same so just asking?
aschaab
Visit My Farm

Post by aschaab »

MysticSinZ wrote:Seen you found a stud, but can someone explain to me why some Forest Horses have longer manes and tails and others do not? Pony type is the same so just asking?
Different genes than the other, I guess. I'm not sure either. But the ones with the longer hair look nicer. I'm a fan of long flowing manes an tails.
MysticSinZ
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSinZ »

Yea I totally agree on the longer mane and tails. :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

MysticSinZ wrote:

I have this one he is 5/5 for Forest Horse< ic an not tell if the color is the same it is late here and my eyes are tired...lol
If he is still available I would love him! He is very close in color.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
MysticSinZ
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSinZ »

Yes he is available if you still want him. I know how hard it is to find a decent Forest Horse especially for breeding purposes. You can make me an offer. :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

MysticSinZ wrote:Yes he is available if you still want him. I know how hard it is to find a decent Forest Horse especially for breeding purposes. You can make me an offer. :D
$3,500?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
MysticSinZ
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSinZ »

Sounds good if you can let me know when you will be on here US Eastern Standard time now it is 5:17pm I will come back on and post him for you.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

MysticSinZ wrote:Sounds good if you can let me know when you will be on here US Eastern Standard time now it is 5:17pm I will come back on and post him for you.

Oh dear... say around noon?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:02 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:02 am