The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR SEVERAL BREEDS! Please read :)

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
f-adolfsson
Visit My Farm

LOOKING FOR SEVERAL BREEDS! Please read :)

Post by f-adolfsson »

Hi! I am looking for a stallion with...

- At least 50,000 GP

And the breed...
- Hanoverian
- Holstein
- Trakehner
- Westphalian
- Oldenburg

- Or ANY type of WARMBLOOD, such as Dutch, Swedish, French, Belgian, Danish etc

Willing to pay good! Thanks :)
Warband
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR SEVERAL BREEDS! Please read :)

Post by Warband »

If your looking for any traits and willing to sacrifice some GP, Ive got a 47k Cleveland Bay that is black with blue eyes. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/632632 If your interested just let me know. I'm not sure if he goes into the warmblood type your looking for.
f-adolfsson
Visit My Farm

Post by f-adolfsson »

Warband wrote:If your looking for any traits and willing to sacrifice some GP, Ive got a 47k Cleveland Bay that is black with blue eyes. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/632632 If your interested just let me know. I'm not sure if he goes into the warmblood type your looking for.
He is beautiful! What's your price? :)
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

f-adolfsson wrote:
He is beautiful! What's your price? :)[/quote]

What ever you think is comfortable for you. If you plan to use him alot I don't think going really high is fair, because I know what it is like trying to get the right horse, and sometimes it takes more breeding then you want to admit. XD
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:54 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:54 pm