The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New 68k Arabian for Stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Oak River
Visit My Farm

New 68k Arabian for Stud

Post by Oak River »

He's a fantastic boy with just over 68k in GP, six gold traits, and a combined Conformation score of 262 (Arabian Evaluation is 4/5 because he's too tall).

Stud fee is currently at $500, but if I'm charging too much for him, please let me know! I'm still pretty new and trying to figure everything out.
Last edited by Oak River on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: New 68k Arabian for Stud

Post by Malakai10 »

Oak River wrote: He's a fantastic boy with just over 68k in GP, six gold traits, and a combined Conformation score of 262 (Arabian Evaluation is 4/5 because he's too tall).

Stud fee is currently at $500, but if I'm charging too much for him, please let me know! I'm still pretty new and trying to figure everything out.
For the link to work, you need to leave just the end numbers (634116) of the URL.

And no, $500 isn't too high a price for a horse like that, some people price a lot higher than up (there's a horse for stud for $10 000 somewhere, but he is a record holder) but I wouldn't price your horse more than ~$3000.

PS: people are more likely to use him with his price as is, if you lower it, the amount of people using it will lessen. There is a chance that you might make more with the price lower, since more people would use your stallion.
Oak River
Visit My Farm

Re: New 68k Arabian for Stud

Post by Oak River »

Make a Move's colt is now up for stud! See him below. 7 years old and a Grand Champion, 70k GP, Gold in 5 traits.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 am