The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

¶ Prismatic Valley Studs ~ Friesians + Suffolks Updated: 6/30

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

¶ Prismatic Valley Studs ~ Friesians + Suffolks Updated: 6/30

Post by roesoftheshadows »

I decided to post my current selection of studs to make it easier for other people to find them.

~~~~~~Friesians~~~~~~
I will add more friesians when I have more stud slots. If you want to request a breeding to any of my friesians let me know and I'll open him up.
~
~
¶ Obsidian Guardian

4* Friesian ~ Tempo ~ Balance ~ HGP: 54
Stud Fee: 1,000
~
~
¶ Poetic Arrow

5* Friesian ~ Intelligence ~ HGP: 44
New Friesian Blood. CO: 31.31%
Stud Fee: 1,000
~
~
¶ Gold Legacy

Cremello Champagne
Part of my dilute lines I have been working on.
Stud Fee: 2,000
~
~
¶ Starry Glass

Smoky Cream Champagne
Successful white friesian, first one offered for stud.
2* Friesian ~ HGP: 45
Stud Fee: 3,000
~
~
~

~~~~~~Suffolk Punch~~~~~~
¶ Black Magi

Black, Green Eyes
5* Suffolk ~ HGP: 38
Stud Fee: 5,000
~
~
¶ Atomic Fireball

2* Suffolk ~ Intelligence ~ HGP: 35
Loving this color!
Stud Fee: 5,000
~
~
Last edited by roesoftheshadows on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:17 am, edited 10 times in total.
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: ¶ Prismatic Valley Studs ~ Friesians + Suffolks Updated:1/31

I lowered the stud fee of my suffolks to open them up for more breeding. I am always working on improving my line, in the future I would love to get rid of sooty and beef up their strength to make them good for log pulls.
If anyone wants to use any of my other stallions please let me know and I'll open them up for you.
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenLotusStablesII »

roesoftheshadows wrote:I lowered the stud fee of my suffolks to open them up for more breeding. I am always working on improving my line, in the future I would love to get rid of sooty and beef up their strength to make them good for log pulls.
If anyone wants to use any of my other stallions please let me know and I'll open them up for you.
I sort of mentioned in my posting,not sure if you saw it or not, one where I was looking for Suffolk punch stallions, was wondering if you would be able to breed me a mare and stallion Suffolk punch 5*.I will pay you 10k for each, appreciated thanks:)
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

GoldenLotusStablesII wrote:
roesoftheshadows wrote:I sort of mentioned in my posting,not sure if you saw it or not, one where I was looking for Suffolk punch stallions, was wondering if you would be able to breed me a mare and stallion Suffolk punch 5*.I will pay you 10k for each, appreciated thanks:)
I appreciate the offer but I have too many breeding projects in the works right now, I put any 5* suffolks I get that I notice for stud of course. You want 5* vlad?
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

Re: ¶ Prismatic Valley Studs ~ Friesians + Suffolks Updated: 2/8

Post by GoldenLotusStablesII »

yes, i am trying for vladimir heavy lol, i mean i will use your suffolk punch stallions to still cross to cleveland bays, but i guess i am needing horse type body but medium heavy to heavy setting in order for it being successful
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: ¶ Prismatic Valley Studs ~ Friesians + Suffolks Updated: 6/30

new update after being away for awhile
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 pm