The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for suffolk punch stallions

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

Looking for suffolk punch stallions

Post by GoldenLotusStablesII »

Hi Guys,

I see quite a few Suffolk punch bred, however only one is for stud.I am on a look out for couple of different Suffolk punch stallions they have to be 5*rating Suffolk punch, its to obtain Vladimir heavy draft.Please if you have one share the breeding with me :D I am trying to get Buddyonny line and although, I got pretty much everything else I am still missing new Kirgiz to finalize.

Thank you
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for suffolk punch stallions

Post by roesoftheshadows »

I think I have most of the suffolk punches in exsistance, I found a 4* vlad, otherwise the rest I currently have are 2*. I put him up for stud for you.
¶ Burning Rust

I have been working on the vlad myself too, good luck! I have 5* on both crosses but they keep throwing grades.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I have been working on VLADs as well! I just got this guy a few days ago. He is 3*(Overall 4) for VLADs. I'll put him up for everyone to use. Stud fee will be $4,000 - just because he still has some Norman Cob mixed in.

I have several other stallions I can put up as well - but most of them are all 2* for VLADs.
|ЯR| Primary Chance

Vladimir Heavy Draft: 3* (Overall 4)
Suffolk Punch: 3* (Overall 4)
Mixed [95%] Suffolk Punch
.ℵṧ|ЯR Jet's Few

Vladimir Heavy Draft: 3* (Overall 4)
Suffolk Punch: 3* (Overall 4)
Let me know if anyone wants to use him, and I will post him.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

roesoftheshadows wrote:I think I have most of the suffolk punches in exsistance, I found a 4* vlad, otherwise the rest I currently have are 2*. I put him up for stud for you.
¶ Burning Rust

I have been working on the vlad myself too, good luck! I have 5* on both crosses but they keep throwing grades.

Lol I know I have ran into same problem here, if I have a vladmir heavy before hand I will share it :),thank you!!!
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

thanks guys!!! I will cross them to my Cleveland bay mares I got once they reach age 4 shortly.I noticed one thing however, went you create at least a generation or two of crossings, it gets a lot closer to the desired breed, is what I have been doing, so I will have to do same for Suffolk punch x Cleveland bay
roesoftheshadows
Visit My Farm

Post by roesoftheshadows »

¶ Atomic Dragon

Per Rodeo_Ace's request I put my 5* Suffolk x Cleveland bay for stud. I posted him here too in case anyone wants to use him.
I didn't even realize my other suffolk, Black Magi was a 4* or I would have linked him as well.
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

awesome!!I have attempted to get heavier set crossing of Suffolk x Cleveland bay and no success lol, threw those crossings out unofrtunetaly so I am starting from square one with Cleveland bays only and then re-add Suffolk punch in and see coz shire x percheron are 4* & 5* for Vladimir heavy but not other crossing
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

I didn't even think of that, darn it! should of kept my crossings and just added more Suffolk punch in then crossed back to Cleveland bay to make it 50% crossings, gosh I feel like I wasted that
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

roesoftheshadows wrote:¶ Atomic Dragon

Per Rodeo_Ace's request I put my 5* Suffolk x Cleveland bay for stud. I posted him here too in case anyone wants to use him.
I didn't even realize my other suffolk, Black Magi was a 4* or I would have linked him as well.

would you by any chance be able to breed me this stallion to obtain 50% Suffolk punch x Cleveland bay or just Suffolk punch mare and stallion 5* heavy body build. Ill pay for it :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:39 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:39 am