The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

WANTED: Arabian stallion with characteristics

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

WANTED: Arabian stallion with characteristics

Post by GrimCamel »

I am looking for purebred arabian stallions up for stud. I MIGHT be interested in partbreeds for my side projects. I would like to breed one of a few of my mares to stallions that has arabian characteristics to some extent. I have yet to see any horses with extreme looks but this is what I'm looking for: horses with concave head above all, high placed tail, around realistic size, not too thick neck and ofc pedigree. I am not interested in 1st gen horses, I can find those on my own thank you :)

(All pictures belong to me. Copyright law an such)

Here is some examples of the characteristics I am looking and breeding for. Feel free to respond on this thread if you have a horse(es) you think I could make use of in my pegigree. I am also willing to buy horses who fit in most or all things I wrote down but the horse have to be at least 3 y/o. Colors don't matter to me at the time, anatomy comes first. I am willing to pay for it ofc but be realistic when it comes to the price tag. If theres anyone out there who is seeking the same kind of horses as I described, feel free to write here or follow the thread ^^
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Re: WANTED: Arabian stallion with characteristics

Post by grassybutt »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/670195 here is my baby that is up for stud
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

grassybutt wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/670195 here is my baby that is up for stud
Extremely beautiful horse but I'm afraid he does not have the type of head I am seeking. Thanks for you reply tho ^^ I am sure other users viewing this topic will find your horse as a perfect stud to use on their mares :)
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

I am currently working on the arabian look in my horses, with various results. You can take a look in my pastures if you see any stallion that look close enough for what you are looking for. Currently I have a few colts that have better looking heads than the rest but they are quite tall.
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Post by Katstica »

I've yet to see any horses in this game with that much of a dished nose. Even the sample Arabian horse on the homepage doesn't have a very conclave head. Thinking it might have more to do with the actual game than the breeders. It just might not be possible to get a face very dished face atm.
cutout © bundy-stock@da, background © selvastock@da
finle13374
Visit My Farm

Post by finle13374 »

GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

Katstica wrote:I've yet to see any horses in this game with that much of a dished nose. Even the sample Arabian horse on the homepage doesn't have a very conclave head. Thinking it might have more to do with the actual game than the breeders. It just might not be possible to get a face very dished face atm.
That is one thing I fear... Would be nice to have admin confirm if it is possible or we would never have horses looking like the RL stallions Ajman Moniscione, Magic Magnifique or WH Justice etc :/

I shall have a look at the suggested horses in the thread as well
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

Thanks for your input but he is not quite what im looking for :)
Winter'sDay
Visit My Farm

Post by Winter'sDay »

[quote="GrimCamel"][/quote]
Hi GrimCamel,
I was working on trying to improve the Arabian look a while ago. I have since moved on to other experiments. This is all I have left of that project:
#1. AL-HADIYE - both parents had extremely refined faces. His face is not as refined but still nice and he has a classic Arabian body shape.
I have put him up for stud for you to use if you want. I would also be willing to sell if it would help out your project.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/666107
#2. Winter's Steel Dust - same dam as above stallion. I have also put him up for stud. I'm not willing to sell this one (he is the last colt I have out of my first Stallion).
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/604384
Hopefully this helps you out.
Cheers,
Winter's Day
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:00 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:00 am