The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for DOWNHILL studs (closed)

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
meaghanne
Visit My Farm

Looking for DOWNHILL studs (closed)

Post by meaghanne »

Apologies if this post comes up twice. I tried posting with my second account and it wasn't coming up. I made a HUGE mistake while working on my quarter horses conformation and gp. I wasn't paying attention to their uphill/downhill confo bar, just on hips because big butts are beyond important to quarter conformation. Most if not all of my mares are now producing very uphill offspring and I can't just get rid of everything and start over because most of my mares are aging out and I haven't gotten a decent crop of fillies to get a replacement for each one.

I don't care what breed your studs are as long as they aren't ponies or drafts and my only conformation point other than being downhill is that they don't have flat hips. I absolutely don't care about gp as long as there are no negative traits. I plan on breeding at least 15 mares and can pay around $1000 a pop. Thank you in advance to anyone that responds!
Last edited by meaghanne on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bar Heart Ranch |<3
Andraste
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for DOWNHILL studs

Post by Andraste »

I have a few downhill stallions, just let me know if any of the following interest you and I can put them up for stud if they aren't already.

The next one may or may not fit your criteria since he's medium heavy, I don't know if that's too draft for you.

meaghanne
Visit My Farm

Post by meaghanne »

Thank you! You're stock is gorgeous! Ashara Storm and I have been messaging back and forth, she's helping me out tremendously. I really like your black stallion, since I'm working on getting black quarter horses he'll be perfect. I have almost all of my mares bred at the moment, but I should have them empty by tomorrow morning :) I'm pacific time in SoCal, and I work from 9-5 but I check my phone periodically, so just let me know when you're available.
Bar Heart Ranch |<3
Andraste
Visit My Farm

Post by Andraste »

meaghanne wrote:so just let me know when you're available.
Thank you! I'm working toward an Andalusian build, but if I can help out with your Quarter Horses, I'm happy too! My black stallion was linked above, but I'll include it again here just for redundancy:
I have him up for $750, hopefully that is acceptable for you! If you decide you want any of my other studs, feel free to ping me at anytime. Good luck getting your perfect Quarter Horse build! :D
meaghanne
Visit My Farm

Post by meaghanne »

Andraste wrote:
meaghanne wrote:so just let me know when you're available.
Thank you! I'm working toward an Andalusian build, but if I can help out with your Quarter Horses, I'm happy too! My black stallion was linked above, but I'll include it again here just for redundancy:
I have him up for $750, hopefully that is acceptable for you! If you decide you want any of my other studs, feel free to ping me at anytime. Good luck getting your perfect Quarter Horse build! :D
Thank you! I got really busy with work yesterday but I'll for sure be breeding to him this eveno g when everything is empty. Probably around 6pm Pacific southern california time. I don't want you to have to leave him up if you have a closed syndicate on your breeding stallion. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help though!!! This whole community is just fantastic!
Bar Heart Ranch |<3
Andraste
Visit My Farm

Post by Andraste »

meaghanne wrote:Thank you! I got really busy with work yesterday but I'll for sure be breeding to him this eveno g when everything is empty. Probably around 6pm Pacific southern california time. I don't want you to have to leave him up if you have a closed syndicate on your breeding stallion. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help though!!! This whole community is just fantastic!
You don't have to worry about that, I would not have offered him if my stallions are off limits, so he'll be up as long as he's alive and you want to use him. ;)

I agree! The community overall has such a good atmosphere!
meaghanne
Visit My Farm

Post by meaghanne »

You don't have to worry about that, I would not have offered him if my stallions are off limits, so he'll be up as long as he's alive and you want to use him. ;)

I agree! The community overall has such a good atmosphere![/quote]

Thanks! You and Ashara are my saviors!!! Lol
Bar Heart Ranch |<3
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:45 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:45 am