The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Requesting Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Requesting Studs

Post by Nate »

Hi there,

I am ready to work some decent stats into my herd. I'm looking primarily for Western Pleasure horses proven to win. Their height would ideally be 14-15.2 and type be medium light, but I'm willing to wiggle a bit on it. I like thin hair of any length and a non-high set tail. I would prefer no silver, tiger eye, or appaloosa but I'm relatively flexible on that point.

I'm not very flexible on western pelasure show scores. It can be a local show score, but a horse having three golds and four greens won't be considered without a show score. Please post your stallions with their highest WP show score or their best local show score, level 10.

Budget is of little concern. I intend to use the stallion chosen quite a lot (potentially greater than 100 breedings) so please don't milk me like a cash cow, but I am willing to pay nicely for good genetics.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Re: Requesting Studs

Post by Raikit »

I'm not sure if my guy is at all what you're looking for, but I thought I'd share him in case he interests you at all. He's a brown cream with appy spots Jaf. He's 15.2 at just over 3 years so will probably be at least 15.3. His highest WP score so far is a 51.71. Here he is:

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Wet Pavement

Sorry if he's not at all what you want. XD
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Nate wrote:Hi there,

I am ready to work some decent stats into my herd. I'm looking primarily for Western Pleasure horses proven to win. Their height would ideally be 14-15.2 and type be medium light, but I'm willing to wiggle a bit on it. I like thin hair of any length and a non-high set tail. I would prefer no silver, tiger eye, or appaloosa but I'm relatively flexible on that point.

I'm not very flexible on western pelasure show scores. It can be a local show score, but a horse having three golds and four greens won't be considered without a show score. Please post your stallions with their highest WP show score or their best local show score, level 10.

Budget is of little concern. I intend to use the stallion chosen quite a lot (potentially greater than 100 breedings) so please don't milk me like a cash cow, but I am willing to pay nicely for good genetics.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/657140

58.49 at lvl 10, RH at lvl 6

His scores are good, but he's too short for what you want, has a medium build, and a fluffy mane. XD That said, if you'd like to use him, feel free to let me know, and I'll put him up. :D
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

I will give him a try, I think. Might not work out, but its certainly worth a try.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Post by KayaineII »

Nate wrote:I will give him a try, I think. Might not work out, but its certainly worth a try.
Not sure if you were referencing me or not, but I put him up a bit ago. If you decide you want to mass breed, let me know and I can lower his stud fee for you.
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Post by Corvus »

If you want to try another, I've got one that might work out.

He's a bit on the tall side at 17.2. His top score in WP is 54.33, but I don't remember any of his local show scores.
CowgirlRebecca2
Visit My Farm

Post by CowgirlRebecca2 »

I have these horses. they are a bit tall and are different build

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/627279
Lucky My Blast- 39.46 3rd place

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/658155
Jingle Bells- 39.39 3rd place

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/704469
Fancy Money- 30.78 5th place
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Nate wrote:Hi there,

Would this guy be of interest to you ?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/734469
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:09 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:09 pm