The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Vladimir Heavy Draft Stallions

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Vladimir Heavy Draft Stallions

Post by Raikit »

HWO's first Vladimir Heavy Draft stallions are now available for public breeding.
(Approved mares and players are eligible for a discount on stud fees. PM or ping me to seek approval.)

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Heavy Potential

"Red" is a promising young stallion. He lacks speed but is otherwise average or above. He has no reds, but also lacks green or golds. He is currently showing in dressage, driven dressage, hunter, log pull, and obstacle driving. He has a stunning coloration with a sorrel base coat modified by a flaxen mane and tail as well as a small hip blanket and light varnishing.

Unapproved Breeding Fee: $2,500
Approved Breeding Fee: $750

**~**~**

⇒ɱρξ⇐ Weight Of Gold

"Wako" is a colorful boy with interesting potential. His tempo and intelligence are a bit below average but he is quite balanced. He has no reds, greens, or golds. He has not been trained and is offered for stud more for his beautiful palomino dun color with light feathering than for his showing potential.

Unapproved Breeding Fee: $2,500
Approved Breeding Fee: $450
Last edited by Raikit on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Vladimir Heavy Draft Stallion

Post by Farant »

Raikit wrote:Approved Breeding Fee: $750
What kind of mares will you approve?
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Farant wrote:
Raikit wrote:Approved Breeding Fee: $750
What kind of mares will you approve?
Generally mares from players looking to start with Vlads, mares that possibly create a New Kirgiz, or mares that will just generally help improve the line rather than detract from it. (Basically anyone that asks, though, honestly. I have him at a ridiculous public price simply because he's the only one right now and I don't want him flooded.)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Raikit wrote:
Farant wrote:Generally mares from players looking to start with Vlads, mares that possibly create a New Kirgiz, or mares that will just generally help improve the line rather than detract from it. (Basically anyone that asks, though, honestly. I have him at a ridiculous public price simply because he's the only one right now and I don't want him flooded.)
I see. My lines are not about heavy horses at all. I asked just because I was curious.
But that was wise decision. Hope you'll meet some nice partners!
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Farant wrote:
Raikit wrote:
I see. My lines are not about heavy horses at all. I asked just because I was curious.
But that was wise decision. Hope you'll meet some nice partners!
I wasn't about heavy horses either until I wanted to get into Budyonnys and needed the Vlads to get one of the components. XD And thanks, I've already met one and hope to meet more. :)
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Re: Vladimir Heavy Draft Stallions

Post by Raikit »

My second Vladimir stallion is now available as well.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 am