The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Avelignese & Italian heavy Draft stallions

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

Looking for Avelignese & Italian heavy Draft stallions

Post by GoldenLotusStablesII »

Hi there:)

I see there are few Avelignise & Italian heavy Draft horses bred on here but none are studded. I am on a look out for a couple of stallions of each breed, that can offer them for stud at a reasonable price. Please either pm me or post on here.

thank you
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Avelignese & Italian heavy Draft stallions

Well I guess no one has stallions they are willing to share, ill just drop the project I was thinking of trying for
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

GoldenLotusStablesII wrote:Well I guess no one has stallions they are willing to share, ill just drop the project I was thinking of trying for
Going for the Murgese, alt Kladruby, eh? Same here :)

Anyway, I'm the one holding the Avelignese horses on here currently, and I'm onto breeding the Italian Heavy Draft, since there are none available at the moment.

But yeah, let me know what your thoughts are, if you're willing to team up, etc.
GoldenLotusStablesII
Visit My Farm

lol yea, I was trying to bring the murgese into the game :).Well there are Italian drafts on the game just none studded. It isn's my permanent line the murgese just wanted to create a breed as part of challenge :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:12 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:12 am