Community Forum

Looking for High GP Stallions I can breed my mares to

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Henrique
Visit My Farm

Looking for High GP Stallions I can breed my mares to

Post by Henrique »

Looking for PUREBRED Arabian Stallions with at least 71,000 GP (The higher the better). Prices should be reasonable and correlate with the quality of the stud. Please post below if you have a PUREBRED Arabian stud that fits this description, I would also consider buying the stud if he is available and has a high enough GP.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for High GP Stallions I can breed my mares to

Post by Retsi »

Henrique wrote:Looking for PUREBRED Arabian Stallions with at least 71,000 GP (The higher the better). Prices should be reasonable and correlate with the quality of the stud. Please post below if you have a PUREBRED Arabian stud that fits this description, I would also consider buying the stud if he is available and has a high enough GP.
His GP is 68k, and he is purebred. While he is not the genetic potential you are looking for, his conformation review is one of the better ones that i've viewed, his highest score being 55 balance whereas some horses rarely come out with a score over 45. He is proving himself a good competition horse and you have my word that he will earn a million - minimum. Please quote back if interested

SF Rising Titan
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:33 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:33 pm