Community Forum

Why is 'bloody shoulder' censored as a marking when 'bloody' is used in the evaluations?

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
sableantelope
Visit My Farm

Why is 'bloody shoulder' censored as a marking when 'bloody' is used in the evaluations?

Post by sableantelope »

Hello,
So some horses have a distinct bloody shoulder marking along with the rest of primitive markings, some don't; but you can't add that descriptor to the colour field, it comes up as denied word.
This is weird when 'bloody' is used as an interjective/slang adjective in the horse evaluations! I've seen "bloody mare keeps tripping on her own feet" (this one: Bloody stallion keeps stepping on his own feet, doesn't move nice at all.) and "bloody fast/smart"(can't remember fast or smart, I know there is a Red stat with 'bloody' and a Green stat with 'bloody').

Any chance we can add bloody to be able to be used in colour descriptions?

Thanks for your consideration!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Why is 'bloody shoulder' censored as a marking when 'bloody' is used in the evaluations?

Post by larissar »

The word censor list is a massive list I acquired from multiple sources. As its so big I didn't check every single word so there are a few that don't necessarily need to be there, such as "bloody". I've removed this from the word censor.
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Other Breeder's Report words censored

Post by Xant’hippe »

I've also seen Breeder's Reports that come up with * instead of "jerky", as in "This horse takes jerky and abrupt steps." Another word that describes movement or tempo negatively, but hardly profanely, also gets censored. Examples occasionally appear in Horses for Sale or Stallions at Stud.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Why is 'bloody shoulder' censored as a marking when 'bloody' is used in the evaluations?

Post by larissar »

Jerky has been removed from the word censor list.
sableantelope
Visit My Farm

Post by sableantelope »

Thanks so much admins! Really great to have you so involved in the game, and thanks for changing the list. Cheers!
Become a Patron!