The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Enter more horses in racing competitions etc.

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Enter more horses in racing competitions etc.

Post by Totina »

As of now you can't enter more than one horse in competitions like racing, saddleseat and western pleasure etc since you can't ride more than one horse at a time. But I have been thinking for some time if there could be a way to "hire" virtual riders to compete with your horses so that you can enter two or more horses in a race. It could be like the Apprentice Trainer (which does not work yet) where you need to train a skill which gives you the opportunity to enter more than one horse in such events.
Right now these kind of events seem to have the most problem of getting enough entries to run at the time they are supposed to be judged. There are always a bunch of "single horse entry events" that stay around for several days on the upcoming events list, unable to run because there are less than 5 horses entered.
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Re: Enter more horses in racing competitions etc.

Post by Argent II »

Already planned.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:57 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:57 am