The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Auctioning Inactive Accounts Horses

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Auctioning Inactive Accounts Horses

Post by DestinoRidge »

I'm not sure if this site deletes people's accounts after a certain amount of time being inactive but if it does I think it would be a cool idea that instead of deleting the horses on the account as well they could maybe go to auction? And if not sold then deleted. Like a second chance type thing because there may be horses some people would like that aren't being put to good use!
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Re: Auctioning Inactive Accounts Horses

Post by Argent II »

Accounts are not deleted due to inactivity and even if they were, the right thing to do would be to delete the horse with them. Those are not your horses and not your work and other players have no right to steal either from inactive accounts. Zero support.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Looks like we still need some kind of euthanasia. As things are now "Rehome" doesn't work for horses with descendants; they have to be aged up/out.
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Argent II wrote:Accounts are not deleted due to inactivity and even if they were, the right thing to do would be to delete the horse with them. Those are not your horses and not your work and other players have no right to steal either from inactive accounts. Zero support.
If my account was deleted I would rather someone use the horses. But that's fine.
Syn
Visit My Farm

Post by Syn »

No support. I know that if I were to drift off for a while and come back, I'd prefer all my horses be here exactly as I left them.
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Post by Xant’hippe »

Syn wrote:No support. I know that if I were to drift off for a while and come back, I'd prefer all my horses be here exactly as I left them.
Agree with this. :!:
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Post by nyraeia »

I also disagree with this.
Being able to come back after a time of inactivity (my schedule's very tight at times) and finding everything exactly as I left it is a big part of why I love this game so much.
You can always gift your horses away by yourself if you don't want to play anymore!
Nikh
Visit My Farm

Post by Nikh »

No Support. I've been inactive for months due to lots of work and no time to play, even log in. If I would have come on and all my work was gone o my account had been auctioned off I would be devasteted as I have invested hours and hours
Emkacf
Visit My Farm

Post by Emkacf »

I would rather delete old competitions as I can still see competitions due on January but no one wants to participate in them so the list is getting longer
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Post by Xant’hippe »

Emkacf wrote:I would rather delete old competitions as I can still see competitions due on January but no one wants to participate in them so the list is getting longer
With "Fight for Royalty" no one can -- no geldings yet. :roll: Some other stale-dated items are very expensive to enter, or have breed restrictions. Still others don't run as often as they could because of varying levels of interest or eligibility. As far as this sort of deletion is concerned, I totally support removing the impossible, and would gently suggest that the sponsors of undersubscribed events consider setting them for less frequent recurrence.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:32 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:32 pm